H.P. Lovecraft Teaching Sex Ed is, Well, Terrifying

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
Wow...now this is just...I must say I don't find myself this affected by something on the internet often.

As someone who has had the most uncomplicated sexual upbringing, I must say that this genuinely made me feel sorry for anyone that experiences even a fraction of this kind of terror as presented in this, admittively completely over the top, clip.

Damn good find indeed heh. I doubt I've ever really laughed like this while simultaneously being horrified.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
That went from bad, to mildly funny, to boring, to creepy. Hm.

I didn't really like the narrator's voice that much.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
I would say the narration is terrifying in it's own right.

Brilliant twist at the end.

Godzilla's Disciple

Apr 19, 2011
That was one of the most wonderfully horrible things I've ever watched, the narrators voice was just perfect.
"I found myself staring at none other than him who is not to be named." best line ever ;)

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
IndianaJonny said:
Sex-Education at primary consisted of a woman coming in and drawing her genitals on her dungarees in white chalk. That vid just brought all the emotional scars right back - terrifyingly similar.
You poor soul... We were just given a disney video in Primary:p

Jernau

Nov 20, 2009
My god that was...unique. I can't quite find the right words to describe i. It was by turns amusing, terrifying, trippy and just plain crazy. I loved it all though, great piece of Lovecraft homage.

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
El Poncho said:
IndianaJonny said:
Sex-Education at primary consisted of a woman coming in and drawing her genitals on her dungarees in white chalk. That vid just brought all the emotional scars right back - terrifyingly similar.
You poor soul... We were just given a disney video in Primary:p
Yeah, not quite what you expect from 'show-and-tell' day, is it?

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
This was the single best piece of Lovecraftian film I have ever seen; it's the first one to truly nail his style. The fact that it managed to do that and also be absolutely hilarious is just awesome.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
That was just hysterical. Seriously top-notch story telling using a narrative style not many know how to use well. Added with the fact that this was dirty humor most of the way through, I think this director has alot of talent and versatility to use such a dark story telling style to create a hilarious short film.