Hacker Group: "This is the beginning of the end for Sony", promises more hacks soon

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
BanthaFodder said:
can we just go back to laughing at these pathetic neckbeards? hoenstly, we GET IT. mommy and daddy never paid attention to you. you don't need to fuck fun things up for others, who do you think ou are, weeaboos? honestly, just fucking TRY and hack PSN again. everyone's changed their passwords, everyone's protected their info... we're READY this time, PLUS, we got the CIA on your asses. fucking SNEEZE and your step-mom's basement will be flooded with federal agents before you can rage at a pony pic on /b/.

bitches.
someone get that clapping gif for this man

Reyalsfeihc

Jun 12, 2010
Vanguard_Ex said:
Woodsey said:
They can suck my dick, fucking pricks.
I hope they've got big lungs cos I'll be next in line.

I don't own a PS3 so I wasn't even affected by the hacks but this pisses me off nonetheless. What exactly is the point at this stage?
I think the first part of their name sums it all up. (Lulz)

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
As much as I love modding, it's not fun when it is affecting others for no reason just because sony attacked the modders (which isn't even new if you were around a few years ago for the psp, but sony didn't sue anyone though). Hell I don't understand this lets hate sony thought process since Microsoft and Nintendo don't want you hacking (hell nintendo is proud the 3DS can auto update to prevent flash cards and it's suppose to track if you used one to prevent resale, and the wii can delete homebrew or render it useless with it's system updates), and microsoft bans you from online if you are caught with a modded system period no if ands or butt. So why is it sony that these hackers want to take down cause last time I checked I can still use my hacked psp with the new games I buy for it.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
CardinalPiggles said:
Veldie said:
Strap them one at a time to a table with them laying on there belly using a dull rusty knife slowly cut off there skin and pour salt and peppersray on it then pour whiskey on there back and blowtorch it then let it sit and as it starts to heal or such rip it back open and repeat
do i know you?

you remind me of my work friend, we think up stupid torture techniques. its fun :)

pin them up to the wall, pin their feet to the floor, and use a butchers knife to cut off all their toes.

then shove fireworks up through each of the newly formed 'holes', and light them all
I've got one!

shoot them in the arms and legs to immobilize them, then cut open up their stomach with a jagged knife, then let them bleed to death realizing they can't do anything to stop it!

Arehexes

Jun 27, 2008
Firia said:
Soooooo, is it just me, or does tweeting ones own plans to topple a corporation though hackery methods kind of just asking for police visitation? I'm no hacker or anything, but that just screams "bad idea."
That is true seeing how a certain rapper came to my school and was arrest for tweeting about smoking weed before the concert at my school.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Perosonly rmeoved post ignore it if possible didnt want anouther warning

-Removed by self to prevent stufff-

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
megaman24681012 said:
CardinalPiggles said:
Veldie said:
Strap them one at a time to a table with them laying on there belly using a dull rusty knife slowly cut off there skin and pour salt and peppersray on it then pour whiskey on there back and blowtorch it then let it sit and as it starts to heal or such rip it back open and repeat
do i know you?

you remind me of my work friend, we think up stupid torture techniques. its fun :)

pin them up to the wall, pin their feet to the floor, and use a butchers knife to cut off all their toes.

then shove fireworks up through each of the newly formed 'holes', and light them all
I've got one!

shoot them in the arms and legs to immobilize them, then cut open up their stomach with a jagged knife, then let them bleed to death realizing they can't do anything to stop it!
See thats not really torture and would kill them to quickly real torture requires immense pain without killing them for as long as possible you want to make them beg for death and hate living

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
I cant believe, and dont believe, that they are trying to take down Sony. This is just some hardcore trolling...if it isnt, they are beating their tiny insignificant fists against the giants ankle here.

Fanfic_warper

Jan 24, 2011
I'm a bit lost as to why it was hacked in the first place. I like sony and love my PS3 so I would really hate for it to do even more damage. seriously, I love my wii but I need supplements from my ps3 and if that goes I have to go to (god forbid for me) Xbox...

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Damn it will I never access the PSN? They just need to stop its obnoxious they are running sony into the ground and annoying PS3 owners everywhere.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
im not convinced this is real, kinda sounds like an empty threat to me

that said, if playstation does go under, my days of console gaming may be over. i barely even consider the wii to be a gaming console and xbox has literally no titles that interest me

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
oreopizza47 said:
Do you know just how ripshit pissed I'd be? We technically don't even have PSN back from the last one. When am I gonna finally be able to use my gift card and get my RE5 DLC?! Also, I was looking forward to that welcome back program, not to mention all my online functionality that has ostensibly just been returned. This had really better be just fear mongering and pandering to the hackers out there that are still steamed at Sony. There's no way anyone is heartless enough to kick Sony while they're down like this, especially not when they're trying so hard to make amends.
This, fucking this. What's it been? 2 weeks now? 2 weeks of checking in to see if the store is back online so I can get my L.A. Noire DLC and all the other stuff I've got lined up (upcoming SSFIV: AE, BlazBlue CSII).

They probably won't catch Sony off-guard that easily (assuming this isn't just so they can read my butthurt nerdrage and get their daily dose of lulz), but then again you never know.

Where this human waste gets their fucking kicks is beyond me, but it'd be really awesome if they could leave honest, hard-working, no-life nerds like me out of it.

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
Also. The vast amount of frothing I WANNA COCKCHOKE THESE FUCKERS is getting a bit pathetic now. Are you that addicted to your Ps3? Read a fucking book and stop storming around the internet like a toddler.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
CardinalPiggles said:
as an xbox/ PC gamer, i sincerely hope this is fake, its causing quite a lot of problems for too many people to be worth it now.

ChromaticWolfen said:
I don't have a PS33 and I hope they bugger off already.
PS33!!! where do i get one???
Sorry, its a Japan exclusive. Which kind of sucks considering the games that are on it.

Zinkraptor

Oct 25, 2010
Versuvius said:
Also. The vast amount of frothing I WANNA COCKCHOKE THESE FUCKERS is getting a bit pathetic now. Are you that addicted to your Ps3? Read a fucking book and stop storming around the internet like a toddler.
People are mostly pissed because of how it's related to personal information.

gorillahertz

Sep 19, 2010
jakefongloo said:
loc978 said:
Dear hackers: I demand equal rights for Microsoft users. It's a slightly more deserving company anyway.

*goes back to playing games on his secure PC running ubuntu*
I have to agree with my ubuntu-brother: Why would they go after the company offering the FREE online gaming? Show of hands; who likes free stuff? That's why I got a PS3! Where's the problem? These "anonymous hackers" are probably getting checks from M.S..