Hair

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
How do you like your hair? I like mine long. I've never liked how short hair looks on me. Combing is a pain though, I usually don't do it unless I have to.

Your hair?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Inch on the top, close to the scalp on the sides and back. The parts of my life I remember were spent in JROTC or SROTC, so when I can go military, I tend to.

Episode42

Nov 28, 2010
I'm growing mine long again at the moment. It's just past my shoulders and i'm going to leave it as long as possible. I try to straighten it, but it normally just ends up being a bit wavy.
Oh and it has to be a nice bright colour. It was blue, but not it's a nice orangey red with black underneath.
If nothing else, i stand out in a crowd :D

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I have a short back and sides side-parting. I'm militry, and trying to hide the fact that my hair is thinning at 23!! (Its actually quite bad if I get my hair cut short!!)

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Long, straight hair. Nice and simple. But I'm going to be cutting it a bit shorter soon, about shoulder length, and then dying it green.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
The only thing I like about my hair is how thick it is.

The hair on the side of my head doesn't seem to be growing any longer than the bottom of my ears; it hits that point and starts curling. Same with my fringe, doesn't go past my eyebrows, just hits them then gets all curvy (though it's likely my glasses are partially to blame for that).

I don't really want curly hair, but I look really boring with it short, so I take what I can get.

The back of my hair, however, does get longer, so I'm gonna have to cut it soon or risk developing a mullet. *shudder*

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Like it both really long, and really short.

Generally like to keep it blue, but I can't afford to dye it once a month soz I just dye it every 2-3 months and let it bleed out between dye-jobs.

Right now I have long-ish bangs where the sides and back are cut really short. The bangs are still blonde from the blue washing out, but the sides and back are brown again.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I have long, very dark hair. Dark brown in the direct sunshine, considered black otherwise. It's also quite thick, and a bit bushy. Frizzes easily in humid regions or if I use a blow-dryer. Does not curl well, very stubborn head of hair. I just place a stand-alone fan behind my computer chair and it drys my hair with cool air. I shed quite a bit. Sometimes I shed so much, I check for bald spots. My Mother has the same type of hair, though hers is less stubborn when it comes to curling. No bald spots for her yet though.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010

I love it long, but genetics pretty much keep me from growing it much longer than my shoulders. I'd love to have it long enough to braid down to the small of my back, but it isn't an option. :\

MegaDarkLucario

Aug 13, 2011
Long, curly hair, down to my shoulders, with the back bit going a bit longer. I like it, although sometimes it can really be a pain (literally!) to comb it.

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
I want to cut my hair. It's a pain to brush out and all of the split ends are killing me. The only reason why I can't is because other people are saying 'no!' and I can't handle peer pressure well...

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
I keep it at enough length for it to go its wild and wavy and thick ways.. but not too long so it starts getting in my ears.. i hate that feeling! :D

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
I like my hair longish, at the back it is a little about my shoulders. My fringe is just past my eyes.

thom_cat_

Nov 30, 2008
FortheLegion said:
I let my hair grow until it becomes a nuisance. Then I get it cut short.
This this this. Until I look like a clown, then cut it the fuck down.

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
Longish. When its short my hair is a pain and sticks in every direction, even if I apply superglue.

Used to have a pony tail in fact.
I also occasionally dye it, just for a change.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Mine has massive curls and goes halfway down my back.
But I plan to put it in plaits or something since it's natural bedhead doesn't look so good at this length.

Kizi

Apr 29, 2011
I'm growing my hair out and it's at shoulder-length right now. It looks much better on me than short hair.

KingKamor

Jul 8, 2008
Mine is curly and medium length. The curls are starting to touch the top of my glasses and I'll be getting it cut soon. One reason I try to keep it a little shorter than this is that in art class in high school, one of my classmates said that I have the hair of a Greek god as depicted in statues.

Feels good, man.