Hair

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Trying to get long enough hair to be able to sport a ponytail. At the time being my hair at the front barley reaches the tip of my nose, and on the side it's almost at chin-height.

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
I buzz it thusly:

These days it's a bit shorter, actually, 'cause I've learned how to use the buzzer better.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
Pretty short.

Used to be, well not that long, but still shoulder length.

I now kinda have ''regular'' amount of hair.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
In recent years I have it shoulder-length until summer comes - then I cut it off until it's about an inch in length. Sometimes I've entertained the thought of shaving it all off, but to make that look attractive (as a woman) you need a certain sense of style and I'm kind of a slob.

This summer I didn't cut though, so it's a little longer than usual, but not by much.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
I like it however long it happens to be at the time, I'm not picky. Shorter in warmer months, but cold months I prefer to keep a bit extra to keep me head warm.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I've never really been particularly consistent about this kind of thing. Currently my hair is relative medium length as exhibited by the picture below:

But my intention is to grow it out long, then possibly straighten it depending on how it looks. It's taking god damn ages to do this though...

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
You can see my profile picture linked to my account about my hair preference. Short, never reaching my neck, most bangs are cut. General rule is that if I can see my bangs = instant haircut.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
I like my hair long and natural. A bit fluffy, but only so that it's quite silky and nice to touch. Unfortunately my school is bringing in legislation so that males cannot have long hair. Problem is, they don't have anything defining what 'Long Hair' is, so even though I consider my hair to be currently short-medium, all it takes is for one teacher to be in a pissy mood and think it's too long and I'm off to the chopper, forced to regrow it for another year or two. Shame. =(

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
well from a long history of having buzzcuts and a massive head (i cant wear most hats) i prefer my hair to be long
keats from folklore is the closest thing i can show to what i prefer my hair to be

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I'v reached the age where I'm getting a small bald spot so I'm just glad to have my hair. Though vanity is making me want to dye my temples back to being blonde (they've turned white/grey).
As far as length high and tight. I don't need anyone yanking my hair in a fight (I'm a detective so it is a concern)

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
I love having my hair super short, like shorter than half the boys I know. Basically all I have to do is get up in the morning, try to flatten it a little, job done. It does sometimes get me mistaken for a dude though.

DasDestroyer

Apr 3, 2010
I like my hair the way it is, long and wavy. And getting a haircut makes me feel weird... naked, almost.

Arachon

Jun 23, 2008
Weekends (i.e. when I've got better things to do than working) I sport a Mohawk

When I'm working however, I just let my hair down, looks a bit like a sidecut, but just almost.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
Long, and usually straight. My hair is naturally curly though, but I don't like it that way because it makes me look even younger. :(

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Dags90 said:
Capt. Crankypants said:
Short. Definitely short. No. 4 buzzcut and my hair forms a natural faux-hawk.
Faux hawks are painfully last year. I like your waistcoat though.
henritje said:
natural (extremely brown to the point of almost black) I let it grow until I can make rat tail.
I used to have it really short (my ID card still shows my old haircut.
People still wear rat tails? I thought they died out in the mid-90's when everyone realized they were ridiculous.

When i get it cut I usually get it cut to a No. 2 on the sides, and about an inch on top. Sometimes I get lazy and don't get my hair cut until it's about two and a half inches long though. :/
Are you into fashion perhaps? I don't know why, it just seems like you are...

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
My head's way too big if I got short hair so I let it grow and grow. I use a lot of conditioner so it wont hurt whilst combing, it wants combing.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I like my hair to be very short everywhere except on the front, there I always leave it a bit longer, still short though.