Hairy Chests. Your Stance?

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
I have a hairy chest and I'm proud of it! Plus, check out my totally awesome Treasure Trail!!!

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
I've a little bit of a hairy chest and I like it. It's not too much so I'm not bothered by it and it makes me feel more manly. Shaving body hair should be strictly for women...

That said I have shaved my treasure trail before, it's get quite long and if it gets caught in my belt... ouch.

Apr 29, 2010
I have some hair on my chest, but it's nothing that comes close to levels of Neanderthal hairiness. You can tell I have a hairy chest, but it's not the kind of hairy chest that jumps out at you. It even has a happy trail that leads to the jungle of happy. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Would I shave it? I don't know. I never have. All I shave is my facial hair, and all I cut is my head hair.

Aug 11, 2010
Im more worried about my lower back hair to be honest, but its cool gonna get it waxed:)
Chest hairs okay if your in good shape but no1 wants to see a chubby hairy guy.

A_who

Sep 17, 2010
I'm 18 and have a hairy chest. The only complaint I have about it though is the stomach area is covered but the pectorals are sparsely populated with hair. If a woman doesn't like it, with out having a real reason, she probably isn't mature enough for me to want to be with her. Plus I always thought of shaving your chest as being a little metro sexual, although if I had a hairy back I would shave.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
I'm a lesbian, but it's not like a hairy man is revolting for me. I'd probably say a hairy one looks nicer, actually. I know one who looks like a bear.

I myself have hairy ankles. I don't have body-hair much anywhere else, but my anckles. My mom made me shave them off once, but generally I just don't bother with that.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I've got enough fur on my body to have garnered the nickname "Chewbacca" in several social settings.
That said, I'm comfortable with it, my current girlfriend loves it, and anyone else is welcome not to look at it. It's not like I walk around shirtless outside of my home very often.

FinalGamer

Mar 8, 2009
Thick chest hair of Greek descent here. I will never shave this, it is beautiful. I had it since high school, they called me a yeti, but I was much more of a man than any of them.
Even if I couldn't tie my shoes.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
I've got a beard, a mustache, and, of course, a very hairy chest. Been that way for the majority of my life and I'm damn proud. Wouldn't shave any of it off for all the tea in China... also, I hate tea.

NietzscheKat

Sep 2, 2010
It's not a big deal unless you look like Robin Williams, and hairy shoulders are kinda nasty but other than that

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I've become infamous for my chest hair, having grown a significant amount of it in a very short time. (Late 15 to early 16. I turned 17 earlier this month.)

I'm one of the very few hairy-chested teenagers around.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this.

stormtrooper9091

Jun 2, 2010
completely bald chest here and whatever flukey strands of hair that appear around the navel or anything get dealt with quickly

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
I have a hairy chest that grew in a weird kind of gothic crucifix pattern. I like it, and my girlfriend likes it. Actually she told me she'd be mad at me if I shaved it because then it wouldn't be my chest any more.

What I want to know is when the pinnacle of manliness became having a clean shaven chest like that of a woman? Remember that old saying "it puts hair on your chest"? That was a euphemism for "it makes you more of a man." I think the trend toward shaven chests is a side-effect of the sissification of society.

Zachinahat

Apr 5, 2010
DiMono said:
What I want to know is when the pinnacle of manliness became having a clean shaven chest like that of a woman? Remember that old saying "it puts hair on your chest"? That was a euphemism for "it makes you more of a man."
That is the sole reason that anyone would try vegemite, cos the old guys lie to us about it's abilities

OT. as a swimmer and waterpolo player I often shaved it off as a nessecsity- trust me you don't wanna give those buggers anything to grab.

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
Im 15. A little chest hair, but not much. Not like my uncles, they are like bears.

My legs on the other hand, they are rugs.

aceverhart

Mar 23, 2010
i am pretty hairy and have no problem with it. with that said i am very into working out and hairiness obscures muscle definition so i trim my chest hair to have maximum definition in my abs and pecs