Halloween Avatar Request Thread 2014

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
[small]31 Happy customers![/small]

October is upon us. By October I mean Halloween. If you're new or haven't seen anything like this before, during specific months (March, October, December), the lovely artists of the The Avatar Store and any other freelance people who want to help out volunteer to edit fellow escapists' avatars! Get the Halloween spirit flowing through the forums!

It's no trouble at all, just post on this thread to make a request, also please specify how you want your avatar to be edited as much as possible, make it spooky/scary/creepy/crawly/whatever! :D. Currently there are seven artist in The Avatar Store, here they are:
[small][user]TizzytheTormentor[/user], [user]staika[/user], [user]Legion[/user], [user]Exius Xavarus[/user], [user]Drummodino[/user], [user]Caramel Frappe[/user], [user]Aerosteam[/user][/small]
_ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _
_ _ _
Request Gallery:

Oct 10, 2011
If I could just get this part made into a gif, for Pubclub size, that would be great. Thank you!

Oh, and feel free to cut off the sides to make it square. As long as there is spooky dancing!

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Well looks like it's time to roll out the old gimp again. I can do some from time to time, not this week so much because of much work but next week I start getting free time again x.x

Anywho I will help out where I can. For everyone else if you want me specifically to make you something (I don't know why other then the fact that I am awesome) then you can quote me, shoot me a PM, poke me, prod me, send threatening letters to my house or bribe me.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
staika said:
I got killed by getting hit with a pumpkin. So mean. :{

I'm around to take requests. Kind of. I have an erratic work schedule, this week, so I'll be here and there and everywhere.

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Checking in to say I'll be around to work on requests. I am quite busy right now with uni and other things though, so I may not get to them immediately.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Hmm, I don't want to ask too much here... This would be one where the request relies on the creative juices of far more talented people than myself. Would it be possible to turn Mr. Edgeworth here into a vampire? I'd be cool with anything you guys come up with (cheesy, campy, traditional, suave...) as long as it's very clear he's a vampire.

I got the gif itself from a full set here. Do as much or as little as you feel necessary, I simply appreciate the great work the artists at the Avatar Store do. I can't wait to see the Halloween cheer that comes to the Escapist because of this thread.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
TheDrunkNinja said:
I made a couple, also it was hard to think of how to make Edgeworth look like a vampire, he already does!

Just use one or alternate throughout the month? Your choice. :)

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Aerosteam said:
TheDrunkNinja said:
I made a couple, also it was hard to think of how to make Edgeworth look like a vampire, he already does!

Just use one or alternate throughout the month? Your choice. :)
Vampworth! Fantastic, I love it!

It is true, Edgeworth at the very least dresses like the traditional vampire, so the demonic wings work perfectly. He really is the Demon Attorney now! Thank you so much :D

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
I would like a skeleton please

It should be equal parts spooky and scary, if at all possible :3

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
If I can ask for a couple of requests:

<spoiler=.GIF>COMPLETED BY Exius XavarusIf you can make it look like the screaming scene is seamlessly looping, and cut out the normal Korra parts, then much love for you
<spoiler=Static>Completed by Aerosteam. Jazzy too.
If you could make the shirt, hair thingies, and bracers(?) black, or do the shirt, bracers and give her a pumpkin head (in the same cartoony style if possible) or something along those lines (vampire, green zombie, etc), then once again, much love for you.

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
PsychicTaco115 said:

With a taco for a head, I assume?

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Aerosteam said:
PsychicTaco115 said:

With a taco for a head, I assume?
You know it :D