Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Sizzle Montyjing said:
Exius Xavarus said:
Sizzle Montyjing said:
I'm kupo for Kupo Nuts!
Rejoice, for I come bearing a gift!

I wasn't able to make it perfectly square, without being obnoxious with the cropping. I left out the last two 'events' before the Trash Night text appeared, because they were something we'd already seen. If I need to make any changes, do let me know.
I thank you kind sir!! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you about it. Feel free to ask me for a game or something.
No worries; glad ya like it. :p I'm not particularly worried about free games. I'm running a 9 1/2 craptop, so I can't really play any halfway modern games with it.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Oooooohhh!!! I want one! I want one!

Can you somehow put a pumpkin into mine? Maybe change the eyes to blinking pumpkins?

Or come up with something else? Like a momentary flash revealing Basement Cat with a pumpkin head?!?!?

P.S. Happy Halloween, everybody!

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
I want one too!

Can you turn my pop tart cat into a spooky skellington cat? Or maybe a candy corn cat?

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
If it was possible, a turkey-cat that shits stuffing would be similarly amazing. (Look at me thinking ahead)

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Hafrael said:
Can you turn my pop tart cat into a spooky skellington cat? Or maybe a candy corn cat?
There's already some Halloween-themed Pop Tart Cat:

Do you still want your specific request done? Or do you want to use either of these? I'll remove the background on them so they match your current avatar if so.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Aerosteam said:
Basement Cat said:
P.S. Happy Halloween, everybody!

[small]Thank you Deviantart.[/small]
*sniffs*

It's...it's beautiful!

*holds back Manly tears*

I just want to say....I-I-I-just want to say...

*single manly tear drops*

[small]Thank you.[/small]

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Aerosteam said:
Hafrael said:
There's already some Halloween-themed Pop Tart Cat:

Do you still want your specific request done? Or do you want to use either of these? I'll remove the background on them so they match your current avatar if so.
Oh those are pretty cool, if you could remove the background they would be perfect. Especially the qt mummy.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
gillnavisingh said:
Guys... How could you forget the best gif of all?
Oh, did you get that request done in a PM?

Mind telling me when it was sent to you?