Halo 4 your thoughts

mike141

Jul 25, 2010
yes I know what your thinking,"bioware sayed that halo reach was the last halo" and that is true, halo reach was the last halo that bioware created, but good old microsoft now owns the rights and has decided to jump the money train and make a halo 4...no seriusly look it up if you dont beleve me they announced it at E3 this year,they acculaly said that this will be thie first of 3 more games. so i ask what do you think: do you hail microsoft for not letting the seres die out or do you hate them for possibly screwing up the best game seres(in my opinion) of the 21st centery?

edit:sorry guys i was tired when i wote this its not bioware its bungie they are not makeing the new halo game sorry for the mistake

Jul 22, 2009

Either way I'm really excited for Halo 4... I will buy into the hype, just like every other time, and I will have a damn good time playing it when it finally comes out.

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
Bioware?

Really? Are you a troll or is that just a slip?

Personally I'm very excited about another Halo with the Masterchief. I just have no idea what may or may not happen.

Surely he can't be fighting the Covenant... Or the Flood :/

Speculation is that the big ol' thing at the end of the trailer is Onyx but that's just speculation.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Rancid0ffspring said:
Bioware?

Personally I'm very excited about another Halo with the Masterchief. I just have no idea what may or may not happen.

Speculation is that the big ol' thing at the end of the trailer is Onyx but that's just speculation.
There's almost no way that's Onyx. But if it is... interesting. 'Cause that means John will not only be working with Spartan III's, but Halsey and his trainer, Mendez. Seeing Mendez in a game? Fuck. Yes.

Galliam

Dec 26, 2008
It's a bad idea. And I totally HATE the conversation wheel. Master chief never says anything like what I choose for him to say.

Now I believe you owe me a halo.

braincore02

Jan 14, 2008
What did Bioware have to do with Halo? Personally I have no interest in the series since Bungie is no longer making it. But I've had my fill of Halo anyway.

Nicolairigel

May 6, 2011
Well... I don't have the halo games, nor Do I understand much about the story, but from what I gathered while playing I thought it was a rich story-filled shooter, and I did have fun playing it splitscreen with friends. So I will say that if I was a hardcore fan of the series, like I am with Mass Effect and Bioshock, I probably would be excited that such a great series isn't over. I know this because even though Bioware (who did not make halo btw -_-) are making it clear that ME3 is suppose to be the last game, I would be dancing in the streets if I heard that they were gonna make another three games for it.

Rusty Bucket

Dec 2, 2008
At first I was really underwhelmed by it, just more Halo. Then I realised I could totally go for some more Halo. Pretty excited.

Airman Mallasch

Jun 3, 2011
There's almost no way that's Onyx. But if it is... interesting. 'Cause that means John will not only be working with Spartan III's, but Halsey and his trainer, Mendez. Seeing Mendez in a game? Fuck. Yes.[/quote]
Wow, You just opened my mind to the possibilities. Bioware....Really? Anyhow, as long as 343 doesn't make any major changes and respects the history of the game i am excited for it.
(My mind watching trailer) OMG OMG OMG OMG

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
First thing first: I have enjoyed playing the previous Halo games and may well enjoy these, but I am not anticipating anything near Bungie's excellent trilogy.

Now... please put more thought and/or planning into your writing. That isn't nice to read and it gives a bad impression of you. Not knowing basic facts about what you are asking never goes down well.

Using a web browser with a spell checker is a good move.

Nick Rauen

Apr 25, 2011
thats not true though, most of the devs working on four are from bungie. but i think it would still be a good thing to get new fresh developers, bungies has already rotted to the core.

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
ZeroMachine said:
Rancid0ffspring said:
Bioware?

There's almost no way that's Onyx. But if it is... interesting. 'Cause that means John will not only be working with Spartan III's, but Halsey and his trainer, Mendez. Seeing Mendez in a game? Fuck. Yes.
Personally I don't believe it is Onyx. I've just seen a lot of people stating "It's obviously Onyx Duh blah blah Fred Linda & Kelly" Think there were some discussions & bits on the Wikia (I know it isn't the most reliable source of info) saying that the planet at the end of Halo 3 (on legendary) was Onyx.

I can't wait for this.... Apparently My house mate told me on monday when I was pissed on tequila & I tried to kiss him. Next day I saw the trailer on XBL & sent him a text exclaiming my excitement & he asked if I remembered my attempt at face rape :/

But seriously.... what else is there for the Chief to blow up?

I will be dissapointd if the covenant are the antagonists.

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
Duffeknol said:
Imagine for a second that Bioware would actually create Halo 4. Dayum.
"Im master chief, and this is my favourite ring on the ark"

OT: Tbh, i have enjoyed every halo game up to this point alot and will most likely enjoy this, i wouldn't dream of calling it the best game series ever, not while mass effect and half life still exist, TES too, and saints row.. i could go on..

Rancid0ffspring

Aug 23, 2009
Paul Palumbo said:
I'm undecided. While it looks like fun, most familiar characters and enemies besides Chief and Cortana will most likely not be appearing. Even if they put another Halo ring in it would end up being a re-telling of an old story. Most of the familiar story material from the previous titles would be gone. So I'm skeptical about the story, but I can't really decide with only the trailer so far.
I think it has been anounced that this is a continuation of the Chiefs story... therfore Cortana's as well.

Just no idea what else they are going to do with the series :/

Cavehybrid

Mar 29, 2011
I think if they take this oppurtunity to be inivotiveand not either rest on their lorals or go too mental with a franchise i love then it will be a good thing. Always wanna see more of the unstoppable masterchief. I'd like one game to be a bit more horror focused like the great flood levels in halo 1 and maybe try some interesting stuff, some people like cover based combat but my opinion you shpuld be able to toggle it on and off allowing those that like to cover manually do soand if you wanna duck and cover automatically then so be it. Some antigrav levels wuld be nice, new enemies and more variety of them as well as environments, locations and weaponry. More so on the weaponry as that needs work. it gets a bit list of human weapons, then the alien version of said weapons, rather than having a variety. yeh yeh there is certain outstanding weapons but the game is set in the future have some awesome and varied mechanics to how the wepon functions rather than shiny hightech version of modern weapons.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
I can't wait, although to bad i doubt we won't see any Covy stuff, No Plasma Rifles, No Banshee's *Sigh*

Forerunner weapons? Maybe...but i wonder how we will get access to the Human Weapons? =\

And i wonder who we are fighting >.>

But yeh...can't wait =D