Happy 19th Birthday, Sonic the Hedgehog

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Mordreich said:
Baldry said:
Happy birthday Sonic! Now go to sleep, I mean the average lifespan of the hedgehog is 4?7 years, in the wild that is, so I think you should just die now, I mean these last 12 years can't of been good on your ageing bones and greying fur!
You forget that Sonic is blue, therefore he is probably some kind of radioactive mutant so the laws of nature no longer apply.
Wait if he's radio active won't he have a half-life? So thus he... has lived much much longer then he should of!

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Yay, Happy Birthday you blue fuzzball you. You're not as bad these days as people make you out to be, you know. Yeah, I suppose there were a couple mega-stinkers, but you're still awesome on the handhelds and half of Unleashed was just pure fun. On that note, I have to say I'm pretty excited for both Sonic 4 and Colors. Especially Colors. Looks like the developers took out the bad half of Unleashed and polished up what was left of it.

(I'm not sure if my avatar is appropriate for this topic or not)

EDIT: Hey waitasecond, isn't it Eggman's birthday too? I suppose his party guests refused to show up, what with them in danger of being roboticized and all. (Curse you spellchecker, roboticized is a word!)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Sonic's nineteen? Oh my, I feel old now. Happy birthday old pal... Just hit rehab and make sure Sonic Team starts to represent you well again.

PhunkyPhazon said:
Yay, Happy Birthday you blue fuzzball you. You're not as bad these days as people make you out to be, you know. Yeah, I suppose there were a couple mega-stinkers, but you're still awesome on the handhelds and half of Unleashed was just pure fun. On that note, I have to say I'm pretty excited for both Sonic 4 and Colors. Especially Colors. Looks like the developers took out the bad half of Unleashed and polished up what was left of it.
Quoted for the awesome avatar!

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Many happy returns Sonic. I still remember you for your roots on the Megadrive.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Jesus Christ people, do you think it's possible for you to refrain from being such negative douchebags for at least one thread???

OT: Congratulations Sonic on making it this far. Good luck in future games.

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Jesus Christ people, do you think it's possible for you to refrain from being such negative douchebags for at least one thread???
Believe me, I've been wishing this for years. I don't think people are ever going to stop with the negative douchebag routine when it comes to Sonic, even if the next few games end up being fantastic xO

Edzor said:
Yes, Sonic, Happy birthday!

Now PLEASE PLEASE die so that i don't have to see you in god-awful Mario clone games anymore.

You will not be missed.
At all.
Ever.
Yes, because people are so forcing you to play these oh-so-awful games.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Wow, he's as old as me. Looks like I've aged better, even if I'm not making as much money as that blue bastard.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
PhunkyPhazon said:
canadamus_prime said:
Believe me, I've been wishing this for years. I don't think people are ever going to stop with the negative douchebag routine when it comes to Sonic, even if the next few games end up being fantastic xO
It's not just about Sonic, it's about anything and everything.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Wow, Sonic is the same age as me!

Well, this regeneration of me...

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
kebab4you said:
Why won't you just fucking die Sonic?! ;_; God i hate you...
If I were in charge of this forum, you'd be banned for that. Such unbridled hatred is fucking irritating.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
kebab4you said:
Why won't you just fucking die Sonic?! ;_; God i hate you...
If I were in charge of this forum, you'd be banned for that. Such unbridled hatred is fucking irritating.
If you was, yes, but sonic haven't done anything good in years(not even close to decent). So my death threat is very reasonable.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Happy birthday Sonic! Don't worry man, I remember the good old days too!

Only one day on XBLA though? They're not really giving us much time are they? A bit like running a January sale in Primark for 3 hours then closing the shop for a day....