Happy 19th Birthday, Sonic the Hedgehog

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
kebab4you said:
canadamus_prime said:
kebab4you said:
Why won't you just fucking die Sonic?! ;_; God i hate you...
If I were in charge of this forum, you'd be banned for that. Such unbridled hatred is fucking irritating.
If you was, yes, but sonic haven't done anything good in years(not even close to decent). So my death threat is very reasonable.
Again, I wasn't just talking about Sonic hate. I would ban people for excessive hatred of anything.

quantumsoul

Jun 10, 2010
I find Sega's design choices for the newer Sonic games as very odd like a knight and a werewolf.

Sonic would be perfect for a ninja style game. Running on walls, dashing around enemies quickly, slicing through robots with his quills. Sonic should always be about speed.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Has it been a year since I left Calgary already? I remember just before I left that town I joined Facebook's celebration of the day Sonic became "legal". I'd still do him.

MrNickster

Apr 23, 2010
Hey, Sonic's B'day is one day after mine! Hooray and a happy birthday fpr Sonic.

Looking forward to Colours and Sonic 4.

METC

Mar 21, 2009
Happy Birthday, you lovable collection of specifically arranged pixels! Don't let the asses in this forum discourage you, Sonic Rush was awesome, as was Rush Adventure! And Adventure was released in 2007! You've come out with good stuff in the last couple of years, so it's cool.