Happy Conception Day! :D

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Check out this if you can't work it out :p It also gives possible historical events that may have inspired your conception.
http://conceptionconnection.net/

I was conceived late June or early July 1993.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Techno Squidgy said:
Check out this if you can't work it out :p It also gives possible historical events that may have inspired your conception.

I was conceived late June or early July 1993.
That's pretty cool.

Apparently I was conceived on the same day carbon nanotubes were first reported in a scientific magazine (November 9, 1991 for those wondering).

My parents are the kind of people to let that excite them.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
I was born early August 1992, so according to this.

I was born around November 1st 1991, and it mentions a blizzard.

My parents have mentioned being trapped in a house for several days after a party due to a blizzard. Oh god, thanks a lot OP, I hope they never bring that up again to me.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
I was born on 2 November, but I was two weeks premature.

So I think it's safe to say my parents fucked me into existence on Valentine's Day.

MysticSlayer

Apr 14, 2013
You are wrong! My parents never had sex! I am the result of the baby fairy! Weren't you paying attention in daycare!

Joking aside, my original delivery date was supposed to be December 26. Based on that, I was conceived in March.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Techno Squidgy said:
I was born 14th October 1992

Why Evil Smurf's parents were getting it on around January 8, 1992:

The Yugoslav Air Force downs a helicopter, killing five military observers from the European Community.

George H. W. Bush is televised falling violently ill at a state dinner in Japan, vomiting into the lap of Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa and fainting.

The Nagorno-Karabakh Republic is proclaimed by the Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh.

Bosnian Serbs declare their own republic within Bosnia and Herzegovina, in protest of the decision by Bosniaks and Bosnian Croats to seek EC recognition.

Singer Paul Simon is the first major artist to tour South Africa after the end of the cultural boycott.

Shanda Sharer is tortured and burned to death in Madison, Indiana by four teenage girls.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I was born in July but my mom told me I was about a month late. Meant to be in June.

So doing the math, I gather I was conceived somewhere in September.

Meh. I can handle knowing that they did it as they're divorced now. As long as I don't get any details, I'm good.

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I was born in early october so I'm gonna guess that I was concieved sometime in January or maybe even end of december of the year before.

Asking my mother she says she found out she was pregnant with me in January so I'm somewhat close to being correct...

karma9308

Jan 26, 2013
I was born in January so late April of 92. This date just so happens to be around my mom's prom. Complete coincidence I'm sure. Also this thread has made it hard not to get a mental image of OH GOD IT WON'T GO AWAY. I'm good, I'm ok. Everything's fine.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
But I thought today was - ooooooh I see what you did there.
My birthday is on July so... I was conceived in September?
You have just realised that your birthday is 9 months after one of your parent's birthdays or their wedding anniversary.

I was 9 months after Christmas/New Years/My Dad's birthday.
My sister was 8 months after my parent's anniversary. (She was premature).

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
StBishop said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
You have just realised that your birthday is 9 months after one of your parent's birthdays or their wedding anniversary.
Eight years, actually.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
StBishop said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Eight years, actually.
They have an anniversary every year.... -.-

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
StBishop said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
StBishop said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Eight years, actually.
They have an anniversary every year.... -.-
Ooooh OK. Hmmm no September isn't a particularly special month. It's Springtime though (South of the Equator). Maybe there's a connection?

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
I was conceived in the middle of a summer vacation to Scotland. Ahhh the things parents start saying when they get a little drunk.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I was probably conceived around September 28th. Not sure what the margin of error is for childbirth, but I was apparently born pretty healthy, so I doubt I was premature.
Edit: http://conceptionconnection.net/?date=1991-6-28

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
Given my birthday I have to say that I was most likely a surprise valentine's day gift. Probably a drunken, sloppy unexpected gift.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
November 8th. I don't know about being early or late, but it's pretty obvious that I came to be around...there... >_>

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go bleach my brain.