Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
No.

No means no, not "as soon as i have hurled my self from the window"

simple stuff.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Why do I get the feeling Cory has been to a lot of counselling sessions since he started working with Grey?

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Hhhhhhhaaarrrrdddd questions.. Throbbing, pulsating, veiny questions..

Thanks - I needed the laugh this afternoon. Ethics[footnote]From now on all GG and their "ethics in games journalism!" shite will mean to me is Grey fapping to Erin34.[/footnote]!

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Two words:

Frickin. Awesome.

:p

Seriously though, of all the Rules of the Internet, I'd say 34 is the most absolute and undeniable.

In related news:
Captcha: "Confused Cosby"

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Well, I guess we know who the Jimminy Cricket is.

but seriously, this is a lot less creepy than some of the things Donald Trump says about his actual daughter. And shouldn't that be our real metric? WWDD?

NinjaDeathSlap said:
Why do I get the feeling Cory has been to a lot of counselling sessions since he started working with Grey?
I've needed a lot of counselling since I started reading Grey.

(Kidding, guys, I don't try and cure the insanity you have rooted deep in my psyche. I embrace it!)

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
The Wooster said:
Wind me up, put me down, start me up and watch me go.
I'm going to go ahead and ask the question that we're all thinking....

..........is "it" any good? :3

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
(Kidding, guys, I don't try and cure the insanity you have rooted deep in my psyche. I embrace it!)
You can't cure crazy. It's like MMO damage and you're a tank, you can only mitigate it and need a healer to keep your ass alive. Wow... I just realized how much that metaphor actually applies having never used it before or thought of it in that regard.

OT: Yeah, there have been times where I understand this.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
Well, she is a "Manic Pixie Dream Girl" with the psychotic nature of Deadpool minus the humor or The Pyro minus picturing everyone as babies.

Toilet

Feb 22, 2012
I can confirm that Erin Rule 34 is good and yes I have had a sweet J/O sesh over it.

Teoes said:

Thanks - I needed the laugh this afternoon. Ethics From now on all GG and their "ethics in games journalism!" shite will mean to me is Grey fapping to Erin34.!
I don't know why you made this about GG but if you are the kind of critic they have then bravo.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Toilet said:
I can confirm that Erin Rule 34 is good and yes I have had a sweet J/O sesh over it.

Teoes said:

Thanks - I needed the laugh this afternoon. Ethics From now on all GG and their "ethics in games journalism!" shite will mean to me is Grey fapping to Erin34.!
I don't know why you made this about GG but if you are the kind of critic they have then bravo.
Haha - I'm not trying to "[make] it about GG" but sure, try and tell me with a straight face that I'm the only one who saw two mentions of 'ethics' and just happened to think of the big ethical debate of our time. And no, I'm not the kind of critic they have. No, they have nothing to fear from me.

All I'm saying is I'm going to squirrel this little comic away in my head and internally refer to it whenever I read howlings of ethics around here. It'll likely be a happier and more productive thought than whatever my eyes are processing.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
Yes, it's incest, she's your brainchild, you sick fuck.

For all of those who are getting a confused boner looking at drawings and don't know how to handle it, this extends to cosplay as well.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
1. This was an awesome episode. Made me laugh a lot and was very well drawn. =w= b

2. I'm with Cory on the issue.

[https://imageshack.com/i/f3tumblrm7xjjevoee1rn95k2g]