Hard-To-Find games you have

super_mumbles

Sep 24, 2008
Dr. Wily III said:
Killer 7 for the GameCube (PAL) is for some strange reason hard to get.
I managed to get that recently for a fairly good price after a few years of looking for it. I think it's hard to find because most people bought the PS2 version.

OT: I don't know if they're rare but I have all four of the original .hack games for PS2 (Infection, Mutation, Outbreak and Quarantine)

Failing that I also have a gold Majoras mask cart and a gold Zelda 2 cart. Probably not the rarest of games though.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
The only game I could call mildly rare is...Theme Park World for the PS1, really.

I don't know how rare it is, then again.

ShankHA32 said:
The entire Phoenix Wright series. They apparently cost 100 dollars now for a new copy. I got them while they were pretty cheap XD
I just looked at Amazon for their prices, and...holy shit.

ShankHA32

May 10, 2009
The entire Phoenix Wright series. They apparently cost 100 dollars now for a new copy. I got them while they were pretty cheap XD

Axeli

Jun 16, 2004
Koudelka and Legend of Dragoon come to mind as games that are rare by obscurity and age.

Then there are FFVII and MGS which are rare by everyone clutching to their still working copies.

I wish I'd find a GC version of Twilight Princess though...

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Counter-Terrorist Special Forces: Fire For Effect for the PS2.

Found it in a bargain bin and barely played it.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
A bunch of Amiga games that still work. Italy 1990 for example.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Axeli said:
Legend of Dragoon
Oh man, great game, I loved how when you attack you have to time the combo hits ("additions"), really awesome combat system I think.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
An original Japanese copy of Final Fantasy VI and VII.

The Deluxe Edition of Demon's Souls.

And Mother 3.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
I've got Ico and Shadow of the Colossus (cardboard box version) on PS2, and they can't be found anywhere for some reason.

I'm looking for Demon's Souls but I can't find it cheaper than £50 here in the UK, and fuck that to be honest.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
luclin92 said:
i got demon`s soul frikkin hard to find in Norway.
Ah, so you had to import, huh?

I had the hardest fucking time trying to track down the Deluxe Edition of DS, as nobody was able to actually obtain the game (See: Target) before creating the add.

Nice of the guy to not notify me of my order being canceled, too. (/Sarcasm)
[sub]God, I hate Target...[/sub]

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
scnj said:
I've got Ico and Shadow of the Colossus (cardboard box version) on PS2, and they can't be found anywhere for some reason.

I'm looking for Demon's Souls but I can't find it cheaper than £50 here in the UK, and fuck that to be honest.
You're probably going to have to import it.
http://www.renchi.com/renchi/PS3_Games_Asia_Demon_s_Souls_AS.htm

It's 52 pounds, but it's closest I could find, in comparison to what you were going at.

And they're trustworthy, too, if that matters.

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
scnj said:

http://www.renchi.com/renchi/PS3_Games_Asia_Demon_s_Souls_AS.htm

It's 52 pounds, but it's closest to what I could find.

And they're trustworthy, too, if that matters.
Thanks, I've bookmarked the link for a time when I have more money.