Hard-To-Find games you have

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
ShankHA32 said:
The entire Phoenix Wright series. They apparently cost 100 dollars now for a new copy. I got them while they were pretty cheap XD
Really, I lent justice for all to my friend and never got it back

Oh and I own Nights into Dreams for the Sega Saturn, and a Sega Saturn.

Ziltoid

Sep 29, 2009
I have the deluxe edition of Demon's Souls, that is already pretty rare. Only other game I have that might be considered rare is Eternal Darkness.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
scnj said:
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
scnj said:
I've got Ico and Shadow of the Colossus (cardboard box version) on PS2, and they can't be found anywhere for some reason.

I'm looking for Demon's Souls but I can't find it cheaper than £50 here in the UK, and fuck that to be honest.
http://www.renchi.com/renchi/PS3_Games_Asia_Demon_s_Souls_AS.htm

It's 52 pounds, but it's closest to what I could find.

And they're trustworthy, too, if that matters.
Thanks, I've bookmarked the link for a time when I have more money.
As a fellow fan who knows the lengths you have to go to in order to play it, I'm happy to help out.

Good hunting.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Ziltoid said:
I have the deluxe edition of Demon's Souls, that is already pretty rare.
I'll say.

That has to be, literally, the quickest I've ever seen a game increase in value.

KimMR251

Jun 15, 2008
LeonLethality said:
I have an unopened Chrono Trigger for the SNES I think that is hard to find these days...
I have an opened, still but in the shrink wrap still of this game.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Mcface said:
Way of the Samurai 3 for 360!

WHERE DID YOU GET IT!?!?!?!?? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK!!!

[small] Do you still have to start a new game each time you die? Are there new factions? Is the game world any bigger? Are there English voice-overs? [/small]

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Silent Hill 2 with original case and manual in near-mint condition. It's a Platinum Hits though.

DaMan1500

Jul 10, 2009
LeonLethality said:
I have an unopened Chrono Trigger for the SNES I think that is hard to find these days...
I think those are actually worth a lot. You should definetly look into that.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
I have a complete boxed copy of Cybercon III from 1991. I don't see too many of those around. Ebay only shows two copies, not super expensive though.

The Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack. Has both the base game and the expansion on it. I've read the expansion was pretty rare on it's own.

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
A Random Reader said:
The original total annihilation CDs, awesome RTS.
Hells yeah found a copy at a Future Shop. I already knew about it and I've played it multiple times, but still, its TA brand new unopened.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
The Austin said:
Mcface said:
Way of the Samurai 3 for 360!

WHERE DID YOU GET IT!?!?!?!?? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK!!!

[small] Do you still have to start a new game each time you die? Are there new factions? Is the game world any bigger? Are there English voice-overs? [/small]
I bought it USED at gamestop for 20 FREAKING DOLLARS!
yeah, i didn't believe it either.

1. Yes, the game is set up as small movies or series. With 20+ possible endings, the goal is to play it over, to get the different endings. (EDIT: New dialogue options and story options become available every time you replay, depending on how far you got in the other scenarios. (sometimes even new characters)

2. Factions, there are 3. Oppressive Imperial Army type clan. Rebels. And the common folk.
(although civil war is possible in both rebels and army)

3. Game world is fairly small, but split up well. The game is hard though, even on normal or easy you will often be running from multiple enemies in combat until you get good. (or create an awesome weapon or two) My first complete play through with it lasted about 6 hours, got one ending, and immediately went on to play again with different skin/clothing. (you keep your stats and weapons if you wish)

There are English voice overs. (actually quite decent, they are bearable.)

The 360 is a surprisingly GOOD port. Although the framrate can take a hit at times. (like when I had to painstakingly take out 100 dudes!)

Damn thats a longer response than intended..

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
DaMan1500 said:
LeonLethality said:
I think those are actually worth a lot. You should definetly look into that.
I would think so it is a very good game and I am sure collectors would want an unopened version and we all know how much hard core collectors are willing to spend on things like this but I doubt I will sell it anytime soon.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
BlindMessiah94 said:
Secret of Mana w/ original box and manual. Would you believe I bought it on ebay for $30? I didn't even know it was gonna come with all that. Best deal I ever made.
I've got lots of other rare games they're mostly all the RPG's for the SNESticle.
Lucky you. I'm looking at them on eBay and a complete one is $79.99 (USD).

I recently bought Legend of Mana for $25 on eBay and it was in almost perfect condition (a little wear on the manual), but the disc is pretty much free of scratches. I don't think I own any hard-to-find games besides that one.