HARDEST ACHIEVEMENT YOU EVER GOT.

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
A Monument to All You Sins, I had only played through once on Normal before it and god damn it was hard, though surprisingly the supposedly hardest part of the campaign (The Mass Driver sequence on The Pillar Of Autumn) was a breeze, I only lived died twice.

Tinbust

Jan 1, 2011
I got to give it up to cod 4 on veteran. Those last two levels were designed by SATAN!

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Little Rocket Man from HL2 ep.2

So tedious.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
imahobbit4062 said:
If I ever get it, the Platinum for Brotherhood.

Because the fucking trophies are glitching for me, and many others.

You could use a guide.

LinkSwitch

Jan 1, 2011
Definitely the Hardcore mode on Fallout: NV

Doesn't really add much difficulty when compared to the normal highest difficulty level, but makes the game a bit of a chore, thus hard to get through without going insane. Feels kind of like playing a first person version of The Sims...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
In terms of gaming, a few things I've done were a bit hard. I once did a personal challenge and beat Classic mode for SSBM on the hardest setting.[footnote]I'm drunk right now, don't ask me to recall what the setting is called. Happy New Year! *hic*[/footnote] I also 100% completed Super Mario World (but was an idiot and somehow got that file deleted >:/) and got that mini-game in Super Mario RPG. I set some pretty badass records on my copy of F-Zero too.

In terms of this site? That Mudkip badge was hard to get.

atled3

Jan 10, 2010
Knife-28 said:
A Monument to All You Sins, I had only played through once on Normal before it and god damn it was hard, though surprisingly the supposedly hardest part of the campaign (The Mass Driver sequence on The Pillar Of Autumn) was a breeze, I only lived died twice.
I got that achievement on my first play through.
Several CoD WaW achievements were pretty damn hard completing the game on veteran took me longer than it took me to beat reach on legendary and as I mentioned i did that on my first play through which was't the case with WaW, also the sum of all zeroes and relentless achievements were surprisingly difficult even on the lower difficulty's.

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Don't often bother with achievements, myself.

That said, the skill point in Ratchet&Clank 2 for beating the Impossible Challenge (60 waves of enemies, plus environmental hazards, with no ammo or health pickups, followed by a boss fight) was rather tricky. The challenge in itself is eventually easy, mind you, but I insisted on beating all but the boss (which remains out of range) with the wrench. Tricky.

Also, Perfect Cherry Blossom on Lunatic with no bombs (personal challenge) and no continues. My god.

s0nic_al

Sep 15, 2010
What have you got to prove. Or something like that from Left 4 Dead.

Complete all 4 campaigns on expert.

Dr.Panties

Dec 30, 2010
"Tactical Challenges"- complete all tactical challenges in Vanquish.

This...is just brutal, but so much fun. Challenges 4 and 6 are nasty. If you are bored, perhaps finding modern gaming just a bit too easy, you need Vanquish in your life. Thanks to this game, not only am I a better gamer, I have also dropped a third testicle and sprouted a massive glossy mustache.

Zach Steadman

May 17, 2010
soapyshooter said:
Platinum for Assassin's Creed II. The fucking feathers were hard as shit to find.
Oh god..... the feathers. THe f*&king feathers.... It's like 'nam all over again.

ShadowDude112

Mar 9, 2009
notsosavagemessiah said:
iron boy for super meat boy, complete a full chapter without dying. try it.
You didn't just play the Forest? The only level I had trouble on was 1-20 but I got the hang of it.