HARDEST ACHIEVEMENT YOU EVER GOT.

NoCure

Dec 9, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
"First Do No Harm" on Team Fortress 2: Play a full round without killing any enemies, and score the highest on a team of 6 or more players. (Medic)
^THIS^ and getting Platinum in Need for Speed: Undercover.

The bastard trophy that took the longest was 119 Online Races. Which doesn't sound bad, but for a dying/dead community it was god awful.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Monument to All Your Sins, was a real SOB I seemed to encounter a section(or two) in every level where I'd die what seemed like 100's of times....and apart from that....damn I can't think of another

Proton Packmule

Oct 29, 2010
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaains (sp?) in borderlands.

Dear hercules, that annoyed me. Mostly because i must've gathered 400 or more before i'd got the quest, which as such didn't contribute to the count.

Actually getting the achievement was easy, but boring. Headshotting zombies should never feel like a chore, i'm pretty sure that's a law in most societies.

sp86

Aug 17, 2009
Proton Packmule said:
Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaains (sp?) in borderlands.

Dear hercules, that annoyed me. Mostly because i must've gathered 400 or more before i'd got the quest, which as such didn't contribute to the count.

Actually getting the achievement was easy, but boring. Headshotting zombies should never feel like a chore, i'm pretty sure that's a law in most societies.
Atlas Hunter's Shotgun. Makes the whole "aiming" thing a nonissue (I closed out the quest within an hour or so).

AwesomePeanutz

Aug 17, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
"First Do No Harm" on Team Fortress 2: Play a full round without killing any enemies, and score the highest on a team of 6 or more players. (Medic)
Really? I got that one easily (and by mistake).

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Bladder of Steel in Rock Band 2. I think 7 straight hours of drumming that took, since it was the easiest to endure...

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Mile High Club or Seriously 2.0, either or. Probably some other stupidly intense ones as well, but I forget.

EDIT: Actually, Finishing Mass Effect 2 on Insanity or Dead Space on the hardest difficulty possible, those two take priority. So... many... deaths....

Proton Packmule

Oct 29, 2010
sp86 said:
citizen snipped
Yeah, headshots come fairly easy to me. In most games i stick to pistols since they're usually infinite or ammo-spams. As such, i'm used to making shots count. It was just a bit time consuming, and i found the only way to get enough zombies was going in and out of areas to force respawn. The 'rpg-fps hybrid' included fetch-quests, an element of rpg i'd happily see die a permanent death.

Xombiebubble

Oct 26, 2009
Tonic Collector in bioshock, never got it though, IF anything red dead redemption 100% it wasnt hard, but it took time.....36 hours

sp86

Aug 17, 2009
Proton Packmule said:
sp86 said:
citizen snipped
Yeah, headshots come fairly easy to me. In most games i stick to pistols since they're usually infinite or ammo-spams. As such, i'm used to making shots count. It was just a bit time consuming, and i found the only way to get enough zombies was going in and out of areas to force respawn. The 'rpg-fps hybrid' included fetch-quests, an element of rpg i'd happily see die a permanent death.
No argument, grind + fetch quest = lame. The only thing missing was a commander sitting in a bunker somewhere whining for you to hurry up ...

On that note, I hope Deadspace 2 has some good ones, got 1000 points in the first.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Achievement unlocked: Have sex and play 3 hours of World of Warcraft in one day.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I have every achievement in Mass Effect 2, including all DLC, as well as every achievement in Fallout 3, including Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I also have every non-collectible related achievement in Assassin's Creed 2 (47/50, missing Myth Maker, In Memory of Petruccio, and Show Your Colors). As for hardest single achievement, probably A Monument to All Your Sins from Halo Reach.

EDIT: I forgot about "Vincible" from Borderlands. I got that one solo, because I don't have Xbox live.

Mundjra95

Jun 29, 2009
Platinum on GOW 3, the aMAZEd and the titan playthrough was sorta annoying, what with the dying and such

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Probably something in Bad Company, Arkham Asylum or Castle Crashers.

sp86

Aug 17, 2009
Nouw said:
Probably something in Bad Company, Arkham Asylum or Castle Crashers.
If you got "I am Bad Company" you are a god among men.

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
none just the select few i couldn't get because of glitches such as collecting every note in the game for banjo kazooie, i go to the very end of the game to find i was missing one note, after a bit i gave up and went to look online turns out there was a glitch that made 1 note not appear.

Edit: hardest achievements to get for anyone i think would be the guitar hero 3 and dead or alive extreme beach volly ball 2 holy hell im not gonna spent that much time getting achievements that give you so little points