Has a videogame ever driven you to act violently towards inanimate objects? - CHAT WITH THE STAFF!

Rad_Brad

Mar 29, 2009
Madden 08, Dead or Alive 4, and Geomatry Wars piss me off so much! ¬¬
Some of the most hardest achievements ever.

Lozzo87

Mar 19, 2009
Seth in Street Fighter 4 caused me to throw my 360 pad at my bed post. Upon picking up the pad, I realised I had killed the Player 1 LED. It's all good, I like to think of the pad as unique and special, it has a slightly different start-up LED light animation now!

Elderly Possum

Mar 2, 2009
Shaq Fu on SNES but TBH what did I expect? Dead Rising is just frustrating and CoD 4 on veteran Safehouse and No fighting in the war rooms last corridor I actually smashed both my 360 controllers

Vjam

Mar 30, 2009
One word...Seth. I broke my controller i was so angry he is the worst boss in any game ever

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
Played Lego Batman (yes I know, not exactly violent) and I was getting raged at by my bf at the time. Was stuck on the game and threw my controller at him :|

Digitaldreamer7

Sep 30, 2008
It wasnt on purpose but, after alot of jager and red bull the strap broke on my wiimote and I about knocked my flatmates block off. the wiimote went right through the wall. We were playing super monkey ball something and it was a batting simulator. needless to say I wasnt allowed to play the wii while drinking from that day forward

evilofficer

Mar 30, 2009
i personally have never had any violent outburst besides a random swear word though i have seen my break down in a tantrum, start pounding the couch, and chucking the controller towards me after losing at a level in saint row 2

DYin01

Oct 18, 2008
Only two games ALMOST drove me to destroy my controller. One is Ninja Gaiden on the original Xbox. The fight with Alma is probably the most frustrating thing I've ever done in gaming. I never finished it either. Got really really really close one time (like, one blow away from beating her), and then I died.. The savepoint before that fight is terrible. You have to swim quite a bit, fight three of the most anoying ninja's (they throw explosive shurikens at you) and then fight Alma. The worst thing is that you have to beat those three ninja's without losing any life or you'll have a really tough time against Alma.

The other game is Mirror's Edge. The time trails are horrible! Trying to get three stars on a trail can be practically impossible because you can't make any mistakes, and if you keep making one tiny mistake near the end, when you already did the rest perfect... well it's frustrating.

joystickjunki3

Nov 2, 2008
Yes, but only because I got stuck at a certain point in the game. I went through 2 Gamecube controllers when I first played Ikaruga on hard w/o using continue.

theevilgerbil

Mar 18, 2009
in Guitar Hero 3 i failed alot on hard at that shitty muse song....so for the fith time in a row of failing and my fingers hurting i threw the guitar down onto the bed jumped up and drop kicked my wardrobe causing it to crack at the hinges and still at this moment looking at it doesn't close properly...i guess these are the reasons i still loath guitar hero 3 and Muse to this day, oh and some other games like mario and pokemon have caused me to hit the pad or throw the controller.

Wastedtrojan

Mar 26, 2009
I once broke my keyboard and my desk all at once with a single angry punch when The Frozen Throne expansion to Warcraft 3 was released. I think about the 100th time my base got destroyed by those damn flame throwing flying trolls i lost it. I hated those damn trolls, practically immune to all automated defenses and very resistant to attacks but could destroy you base in 2 seconds...

Well anyway, I punched my keyboard which broke it, and also caused my cheap plywood desk to break.....

UpSkirtDistress

Mar 2, 2009
I Never Really Have But My Brother Broke the Sega Megadrive Controller Years ago because I kept using the same 3combos in Street Fighter.

Sindaine

Dec 29, 2008
Okami--multiple times I threw the controller in frustration at that damned 8-headed dragon boss.

WaterSnake

Mar 24, 2009
All the tony hawk games completely killed me inside. I actually broke one of my friends $50 controllers over American Wastleland. Also, Wario World made me say my first swear word out loud. It was bad...

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Getting spawn raped in COD4 resulted in me chucking a headset against a wall.