have you ever been "That Guy"

GrizzlyLives

May 26, 2011
Yes almost every time I play CoD I go like 30 to 10 on average.
in fact most FPS's i tend to do good especially the team games with my two buddy's

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
A few times, when playing fighting games.

In MK 9 I can beat almost all of my friends, even when they play tag teams and I don't...

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
Yup, was back in the days when I played Star Wars Republic Commando, I had like four matches where I got over 85 kills on the best thing is I was playing it with a friend of mine who only had like 17 kills when I scored kill nr. 76

By the end of that match I had 89 kills and he had 26, still the highest kill score I've ever gotten in that game is 128 kills

Nowadays, I don't really play FPS-multiplayer so much anymore

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
When i was in Primary school i had Super Smash Bros Melee, for the gamecube, i would invite a pretty big group of friends around and they would face me 3 vs 1 and i would still win, I was actually better with that game then than i am with Brawl now, probably because i completely adored Melee.

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
I'm more that guy who sucks at gaming but still plays it like there's no tommorow and always gets at the most 3 kills on call of duty.... IBN0OB...

Bealzibob

Jul 4, 2009
ALOT of times on LoL. For example my last two games I carried a good team and then a bad team(both having a afk player so it was 4v5) with jungle/solo lane Nocturne and ended like with like 10-20 kills and the second match only like 6 deaths.

I play a wicked Shaco which always gets people off guard to.

On Halo and Black Ops I'm usually not that guy but I do pretty good fairly consistantly.

Otherwise, Nope. :D

Maximus Prime

Jul 10, 2010
I'll have occasional moments of greatness in BF:BC2. I'll capture two or three flags in conquest then just rake in the flag defense kills.

Other times I will be at the bottom of the scoreboard.

I'm a bit of an inconsistent player >_>

Mr Shrike

Aug 13, 2010
I was that guy on my Flashpoint server the other week.

I play as the marksman in an 8 man Russian infantry team. We spotted a Black Hawk dropping off some American Infantry, so I took out the pilot (who was dumb enough to actually put the chopper on the ground) and then took out the rest of the squad single-handedly. 11 kills later, we moved on.

Felt good.

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
I'm sometimes "that guy" in TF2,but mostly I'm part of "that squad" in BC2. No one seems to realize that smoking the capture point is a winning strategy. My team does though, I guess that's why.

olliefrom1990

Jun 17, 2011
Every now and again.

MW2: A couple of times.
BFBC2: every 10-20 rounds
BF2142: Every could of rounds, loved that game.

thedevilscousin

Nov 14, 2010
I'm that guy in Gears Of war.. I also completely dominated a LAN party many times in Quake 3 Arena(guess all those nights of playing on my dads computer have paid off)

Avdutch

Jun 22, 2011
Sometimes I've been that guy. The most memorable occasion was on combat arms, when one time I charged into the enemy base, emptied my assault rifle (buttload of kills), emptied my sniper-rifle (short range, again buttload of kills) and then emptied my pistol (again lots of kills). At this point the enemy team was screaming 'hacks' and I was laughing my ass off running around knifing people. (no I was not using hacks). Somebody finally killed me. The rest of my team was just hanging back going o_O. It was epic.

That being said I've also had a couple of ridiculous fails so I guess that balances things out.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
Yeah a few times. It's kinda depressing if you haven't been 'That guy' at least once or twice if you play a lot of FPS games :p