Have you ever had a gay (same sex) experience?

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
Well I've never done anything with anyone, so that there answers the question. As for what I'd do given the chance, I'm not sure. Like several people on here I just don't find the male body sexually attractive. It's all square and hard, while women have curves. Though I have stumbled across things online that cross into the "furry" spectrum, where the guys are extremely feminine in form, and that doesn't bother me at all.

I think I'd have to say that I'm mainly straight, but in a situation such as a threesome with another woman and another man, I'd be willing to try whatever. Given that I'm one of those people who will try anything at least once to decide whether or not I like it.

My ideal relationship would be with a woman who likes to experiment and bring in other people from time to time, man or woman. Of course that involves having to actually talk to women on a more frequent basis than I do currently.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Made out with another guy while kind of buzzed, and also high on life(I.E. just really happy and excited). That was nice. Other than that, not yet, but I'm not exactly lucky in the arena of relationships and intimacy, so, yeah.

Murmillos

Silly Deerthing
Feb 13, 2011
Yes.. Yes I have.

It was a bit strange and uncomfortable (both mentally and physically) but got better over time.
Was the thing I was always into, but something that was nice to fall back too when the normal dating dried up.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I once made out with a transsexual prostitute while in Thailand. In another incident a different transsexual prostitute shoved their hand down my pants and gave me a good fondle - I must admit they knew what they were doing as I couldn't help but harbor a chubby in response.

It's not exactly "homosexual" but at the same time it wasn't exactly "heterosexual" either.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Dragonclaw said:
I am very into the female aestetic, the female form is just so much more appealing IMHO. Guys just don't do it for me, so while I believe I would have the capacity to fall in love with another guy, the visuals are just a deal breaker for me. If it was a transgendered person that was totally passable (I've seen some women that looked absolutely stunning and you'd never know she was born a physical male) I can't say I'd be at all opposed to the possibility.
No matter how much some people might claim otherwise, that really doesn't count. XD
I mean, if the person you're talking about basically looks like a woman to the extent that you're describing, than claiming they are anything else just starts to become weird, twisted logic.

So, uh, that really doesn't count.

Ahem. Anyway, I've personally had several same-sex encounters, though I can't say I was all that comfortable with anything that happened. (Then again, I'm pretty uncomfortable with sex in general... So... Whatever.)

I have no idea really. I've considered myself bisexual for quite some time, but honestly, sex is so... ugh. Half of the time I'd rather just not... Regardless of who it might be with.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Once, in the wake of being dumped by a girl via a mean-spirited ruse. I was lonely, he was lonely. Why not, we thought. Afterwards I was still lonely, and found myself still craving female attention. :(

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
Zhukov said:
Nope.

Y'know, it's a mystery to me how anybody, man or woman, can find the male body attractive, even a perfectly formed and healthy male body. It's all squarish at the top, the sides are too straight, the limbs are all lumpy and there's no squishy bits, unless he's fat. Also, male genitals are just downright comical.
Yeah I have to agree with you here, the female form has all the pluses aesthetically. Although Luke Evans is hot, he's like a male version of Orlando Bloom.

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
CrystalShadow said:
I have no idea really. I've considered myself bisexual for quite some time, but honestly, sex is so... ugh. Half of the time I'd rather just not... Regardless of who it might be with.
You might be Asexual, I recall going through the same thing before finally discovering my sexuality, so you might want to explore that option.

Here's a good website if you're curious. http://www.asexuality.org/home/

verdant monkai

Oct 30, 2011
an annoyed writer said:
I'm a girl who is into girls. I'll just leave it at that and let you put the pieces together.
Oh I think I know where you put your pieces together HAR HAR HAR

Just as my comment suggests I am not gay and have never had anything phallic anywhere near my anus. I think muscles look cool I suppose you may say thats a bit gay. If I was offered sex with another guy I would probably say no. As I dont want faeces on my dick, or my faeces on anyone else's dick. Also I would have no idea how the bumming would work do I get bummed or does he? or do we take turns? I also find the feeling of someone hammering my butt rather nauseating.

I FIRMLY consider my self as an input device.

LlamaHaze

Jun 19, 2013
I'm honestly surprised nobody has made the Jimmy Carr reference yet.
"People ask a lot if I've had any gay experiences. I have. I've seen a pair of shoes and said, 'I've got to have them.' I've described a cheesecake as 'to die for.' But I've never had the gay experience where a man puts his cock in my mouth and/or bum. And that's the one that counts isn't it?"

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
chiggerwood said:
CrystalShadow said:
You might be Asexual, I recall going through the same thing before finally discovering my sexuality, so you might want to explore that option.

Here's a good website if you're curious. http://www.asexuality.org/home/
Mmm. Interesting... I have thought about it before, but I'd always considered it a little unlikely that I was actually asexual as such (due to reasons I'd rather not go into detail about. XD). Although that site suggests that may not be as clear a point as I thought...

isaacapeltz

Jun 19, 2013
It's something that a lot of people have experimented with in their lives. People are curious and want to learn more about themselves and what's out there. I'm Bi, so either way life goes isn't a big deal for me. The hardest part of it for me is fearing my friend's judgement. I'm not hugely open about it, but it's truly not something to be ashamed of. And I hope no one around who has experienced that, or even thought of experiencing it isn't ashamed, because there's so many others like you.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
I've described a cheesecake as "to die for", but I have not had the gay experience when I have a penis in my mouth an/or bum.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
LlamaHaze said:
I'm honestly surprised nobody has made the Jimmy Carr reference yet.
"People ask a lot if I've had any gay experiences. I have. I've seen a pair of shoes and said, 'I've got to have them.' I've described a cheesecake as 'to die for.' But I've never had the gay experience where a man puts his cock in my mouth and/or bum. And that's the one that counts isn't it?"
Its totally not gay if you beat them up afterwards.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
I admit I did some "experimenting" when I was little. Turns out it didn't really go anywhere (in life, that is).

I'm comfortable enough with myself that I can say that yes, I do think that fellow male human is attractive (as tired as I am of seeing his face, Mark Vanderloo is indeed a sexy man).

So there you have it. Take that for what you will.

Or something.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
80sboy said:
Zhukov said:
Y'know, it's a mystery to me how anybody, man or woman, can find the male body attractive, even a perfectly formed and healthy male body. It's all squarish at the top, the sides are too straight, the limbs are all lumpy and there's no squishy bits, unless he's fat. Also, male genitals are just downright comical.
Funny, I felt the same until I asked a girl what she thought about guy's bodies...and...it was the wrong move on my part! And she nearly blew my mind.

Let's just say girls are a HELL of a lot more perverse than guys would want to imagine. She was anything but modest or gawky about it, and when she went into super detail about things that turned her on...well...what's been heard, can't be unheard. Shit that's never crossed my mind. Shit that would have /b/ on 4chan going...0.o
I went out with a girl who was like that. Summary:4Chan can make for kinky shit.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
No, but there was this one time where a gay guy mistook me for his boyfriend while walking up behind us (easy mistake, I happened to be walking next to him and we happened to both be wearing jeans and striped shirts that looked pretty much identical if you weren't really paying attention) and either grabbed my ass or put his arm around me, it's been too long for me to remember which exactly now. Either way, he immediately realized his mistake, turned red as a beet, and apologized, at which point the entire group of people there, both me and the boyfriend included, laughed our asses off about it.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Dan Dairam said:
I had a gay friend who was moving cross-country and I would never see him again. On the last day I saw him, he asked for a goodbye hug, which I gave gladly as I have no problem hugging my male friends. Afterwards, he asked for a kiss. I thought about it for a few seconds, and remembering how I wouldn't see my friend again, I agreed.

It was not unpleasant, granted I was not expecting tongue. In fact, it really felt no different from kissing a girl, other than the stubble (that stuff hurts).

I also have done a little cross-dressing cosplaying (crossplay?) at conventions and enjoy wearing women's clothes, at least in private. But that's not so much an interest in men, but because I feel partially transgendered.
aww, why could you not call him or something? The internet is great for communicating.