Have you ever had chickenpox?

zohmbee

Feb 21, 2008
I doubt really anyone's going to believe me because I don't remember the exact ages, but I've had it twice. Once when I was about two or three (oh Lord, I've seen the video my mum dedicated to it) and again when I was seven, I think.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
I had it when I was 4. Wasn't so bad then. I used the couch as a back scratch when my grandmother would yell at me for scratching my skin. It was an experience at least.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
had it when I was like 4 or 5, dont really remember it but I know there is a pic somewhere of me in my underwear with a bunch of white cream stuff over the pox sore things

0a0x0e0

Aug 17, 2010
Dyme said:
I had it when I was ten.
I thought I was going to die. Itching, headache, vomiting etc.

I also had every sympton of every other disease that ever existed.
Or at least that was what I thought.

edit: Oh and it of course was during holidays.
That seriously made me laugh pretty hard.

I had the chicken pox pretty young don't remember what age. I still have a scar on my chest from one really freakin huge one, it looks like a gunshot scar or something.

Junkle

in the trunkle.
Oct 26, 2009
Got it when I was 11 or 12, and I got it pretty bad too. I only ended up with 2 visible scars from popping the bloody things and getting scabs. However, I didn't have any other symptoms for the most part. I also timed them really well. Over Easter, so I didn't miss that much school.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
I forgot when but my mom made me put lotion on and that just made me feel weird

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I had it when I was 8. I kept scratching my back using a wall... some people were staring at me.

scoHish

Mar 27, 2008
I got through 5 years of pox infested day-care without ever getting chicken pox or the vaccine. Didn't get the vaccine until I was in elementary school, so who knows, maybe I'm just super-human... or in for a very rude awakening eventually.

Bellvedere

Jul 31, 2008
Yup had it when I was little. My cousins had it so they came over to give it to my brother and myself. I remember I got lollies and stuff so it was awesome. The only bad thing is mum put this blue stuff on my legs and it looked gross.

I know people now that are adults and all and have never had it. The older you are the worse it is. Poor them.

That being said parents really shouldn't be taking their infected kids out of the house. I've worked in retail and during the day you see parents that are dragging chicken pox kids around...

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Apparently I did, but I can't remember anything about it.
zombiesinc said:
Thankfully, I haven't.

*knocks on wood*
Actually, apparently it's better if you get it as a kid. Somehow you get a lot more sick if you're older.
Aylaine said:
I may have when I was little...I don't remember, which sucks! D:
I don't think it's something worth remembering, all that itching and crap.

Broken Boy

Apr 10, 2010
I had them at age 10 & that was two & a half decades ago so I don't recall what it was like. Except for the part were I didn't have to go to school. ; P