Have you ever noted none of us here are "normal"

Frozen Fox

Mar 23, 2012
I mean look at the "what is you favorite (x)" threads. No one is all "coke" to what is you favrote drink or "Budweiser" to what is you favorite beer. And thank God beacuse i keep trying this stuff and most of it is fantastic like Irn-Bru and more movies than i care to name.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
My favourite beer is Budweiser; just wanted to break your heart.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
It's because we're a nerd gathering place. Not especially conducive to normality. Also, the escapist is more of an "omninerd/skeptic/semi-academia hangout"

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
TheBobmus said:
Well then as far a beer goes you like to drink piss beacuse that breaks my heart as well. Seriously that stuff is just bad. Still at leas you did not name a lite beer, or Corona, how the fuck is corona "Premium" it taste of a mildly foul nothing

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
DANEgerous said:
TheBobmus said:
Well then as far a beer goes you like to drink piss. Seriously that stuff is just bad. Still at leas you did not name a lite beer, or Corona, how the fuck is corona "Premium" it taste of a mildly foul nothing
Though I enjoy Budweiser, it is not in fact my favourite beer. I prefer a tequila flavoured beer or Tribute ale if I can get them. Mostly just wanted to mess with the OP :p

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Hazy992 said:
I fucking hate beer. Cider is where it's at!
Like real cider? Like "oh this is what you get if you ferment apples!" cider? If so yeah that is nice i will just keep my beer as well. but if you mean this bullshit that taste like juice and vodka then fuck you.

Also i always have a sinking suspicion people that say they hate all beer have just tried way to few.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
I dislike budweiser very much

My preferred beer is Guiness

preferred alcoholic beverage is margarita (that's not gay, is it?)

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
overpuce said:
Hazy992 said:
Hell yes to the cider.
Good to see people with sense! =P

And coke is clearly the wrong answer to the favourite non-alcoholic drink, because the answer is obviously Irn Bru, one of which I have right now =D

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Frozen Fox said:
I mean look at the "what is you favorite (x)" threads. No one is all "coke" to what is you favrote drink or "Budweiser" to what is you favorite beer. And thank God beacuse i keep trying this stuff and most of it is fantastic like Irn-Bru and more movies than i care to name.
I think you mean to say "maintream"

anyway....under the facade no one is truly "normal" (and this place reminds me of how happy/normal/well adjusted I really am)

sextus the crazy said:
It's because we're a nerd gathering place. Not especially conducive to normality. Also, the escapist is more of an "omninerd/skeptic/semi-academia hangout"
so by hanging out here alto does that make me smart?

wintercoat

Nov 26, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
overpuce said:
Hazy992 said:
Hell yes to the cider.
Good to see people with sense! =P

And coke is clearly the wrong answer to the favourite non-alcoholic drink, because the answer is obviously Irn Bru, one of which I have right now =D
Iced tea is the best non-alcoholic cold beverage. Quit drinking piss and taste something worth drinking!

OT: Who the fuck wants to be normal. Eww. That's like saying you want to be average, only more boring.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Vault101 said:
sextus the crazy said:
so by hanging out here alto does that make me smart?
I believe you are reversing cause and effect.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well that's because there is no point on trying to be normal, since nobody actually knows what normal is, besides it's a little hard to be normal when you talk with the bacon while you are cooking it, but that's not really that weird.

subtlefuge

Lord Cromulent
May 21, 2010
I'd rather this evolve into a favorite beer thread.

So: Shiner Bock and Coopers Pale Ale. I have diverse tastes.

Also, no person is normal. I think the species you are referring to is sheep.

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
"There's no normal life, Wyatt, it's just life. Get on with it. "

Awesome movie that Tombstone and a clever quote that I always wanted to say (In this case write).
So I am normal? No... But for me normal is just a illusion, so fuck that.