He kissed her

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
...let's not get into my experiences, shall we? Suffice to say it was bad, and that's being nice.

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
I have this friend named Jack that you should talk to... he works just outside this place called White Chapel...

laststandman

Jun 27, 2009
I used to have this girl in London (I live in New York), and we were in a long distance relationship. We both sort of knew it was one, but neither of us said it. Eventually she did and then once she did, I began o get really pumped up for camp (which was the next place I would see her). Three weeks later, I head up to camp and what do you know? She decides "Oh nevermind, I decided you were too smart for me" TOO SMART

Emily, thank you very much for wasting a whole goddamn year of my romantic life. Thank you for making me blow 200 dollars on tickets to Hair (which I didn't even like that much). Thank you for first taking away our relationship and then telling me that in 2012 I couldn't stay at your house for the Olympics, meaning I would have to pay for a hotel which is going to be expensive as hell at that point. Never talk to me ever again.

Edit: OT: No, I have had no such experience. Sorry to use your relationship thread as a forum for my own micro-rant

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
My best friends, or other friends, were usually always guys.
So I never had any real 'friend'-stealing-boyfriend (or kissing) problems when I was a teen, or when I was 'dating'.

Mr Montmorency

Jun 29, 2010
laststandman said:
I used to have this girl in London (I live in New York), and we were in a long distance relationship. We both sort of knew it was one, but neither of us said it. Eventually she did and then once she did, I began o get really pumped up for camp (which was the next place I would see her). Three weeks later, I head up to camp and what do you know? She decides "Oh nevermind, I decided you were too smart for me" TOO SMART

Emily, thank you very much for wasting a whole goddamn year of my romantic life. Thank you for making me blow 200 dollars on tickets to Hair (which I didn't even like that much). Thank you for first taking away our relationship and then telling me that in 2012 I couldn't stay at your house for the Olympics, meaning I would have to pay for a hotel which is going to be expensive as hell at that point. Never talk to me ever again.
Exhibit A: The cause of asexuality; also known as "giving up".

This will be on the test.

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
Yeesh, they both sound like real jerks. Then again, better you find out sooner than later in the relationship that they weren't commited right?

As for me I haven't got much to compare with, I've never been in a relationship and neither have most of my friends.

MajorDooshbag

May 18, 2009
laststandman said:

Edit: OT: No, I have had no such experience. Sorry to use your relationship thread as a forum for my own micro-rant
I'm sorry for finding that amusing but that has got to be one of the best examples of a guy getting played by a chick and winding up with nothing to show for it and her reason for ditching you was beyond epic in terms of douchebaggery.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Ya had a girl who cheated on me, the moment I found out we were over, despite her "it didn't mean anything" ramblings, if I knew him there would also be a bloody nose.

But that is just a heat of the moment type thing, you feel like you lost everything and got betrayed... bla bla bla, people just have a wide selection of appropriate relationship partners and sometimes things just overlap you can't really blame it on anyone, and we overreact due to our emotional investment going bad.

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
This one time I had a friend who was crazy obsessed with this girl and she was freaked out by him and wanted nothing to do with him then one day I hung out with her. The next day he said he never wanted to talk to me again. Now i'm dating that girl.

WIN WIN SITIATION RIGHT HERE!
1. No more creep friend.
2. Get the girl.

But no, never dumped a girl who was snogging my friend.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
ALuckyChance said:
Not really, but that's because I'm only a lonely goddamn thirteen year old.

Personally, though? I don't see why you'd not talk to the guy. People have feelings, theirs just happened to be a bit more tangled up in your own. Even if he was sure your ex-girlfriend would be cheating on you, so what? Life isn't like in the movies or tv-shows, where you put your friends above all else. Affection, even simple lust, can overcome anything if strong enough. What if he loves her? Would that still warrant your anger?

Ach, sorry. I get tangled up in tangents a bit too often sometimes. Still though, something to think about.
I know you've said that you're only 13, but still... I sincerely hope you figure out that this *isn't cool* before you and your mates get to 17-18... Girlfriends and sisters are red-flag until the guy in question OK's it. Even then you need to be careful as hell in case you overstep the mark. I have to say though, what did the OP's other mates say about it? Surely someone must have seen something... Oh well.

OP: She's an idiot, you sound better off without her to be honest. As for him... more power to you for leaving it at not talking to him. I've seen black eyes and missing teeth over much the same situation.

Viedrick

Oct 12, 2009
My ex-girl friend cheated on me while I was at basic training for the Army. I didn't know, I came home and we continued our relationship for about a year, I found out from a friend (he had evidence, he wouldn't lie about it) and I decided to get revenge, so I cheated on her for like 6 months and broke up with her lol

irani_che

Jan 28, 2010
my friends gf was intersted in me, he was aware if this and got really pissed if i was near her, but she was too young, for me so i didnt make a move or anything.
I did however introduce her to someone who she left my freind for, calling him a jerk cozz of the way he acted when i was around.

Naturally, my freind didnt talk to me for a while but in all honesty I did nothing intentionally

General_Potatoes

Jun 22, 2009
That Greek Guy said:
HA inever kissed a girl and i never had a girlfriend
TAKE THAT non virgins
I don't know if thng thats something to be proud of but im going with you. Thank god i dont have problems like this.

'Aredor

Jan 24, 2010
Yeah, I got one, too: a senior citizen brushed past my gf in the store, so I dumped her.

Maybe you should clarify a bit: Why did he kiss her? Did she encourage him? Did she know it was going to happen? And most importantly: how did she react?

All you told us was that he kissed her, for all we know, it could be that he forced it on her and she slapped him in the face afterwards, screaming "How dare you, I'm in love with an open trap". And if that's the case: way to go for sticking to your principles!

OrokuSaki

Nov 15, 2010
Never had any experience like that. Sucks that went down though. My biggest dating issue is that I'm in love with my ex, whose friend I am currently dating (And trying to avoid strangling) But when we were celebrating my gf's birthday, my ex hooked up with my best friend.
My gf (who keeps me updated on my ex's love life and personal details, probably just to piss me off) told me that she doesn't really care about him and he's OBSESSED with her.... but so am I. My biggest issue with this is that of course, she chose my BEST FRIEND you know, the one person in my life that I WOULDN'T screw over just to be with her.

Now that you mention it..... my high school girlfriend did make out with this dude named Chris while I thought we were dating. She informed me a week afterward that we had broken up without me being told so it wasn't technically cheating but I was thoroughly confused.