Hell Yeah! Giving away a Dead Rabbit on Steam

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I've had this one on my radar for a couple of days now; it looks too hilariously crazy not to try it. I've been planning to buy the game anyway once I'm done with Borderlands, so I might as well throw my hat into the ring here.
Good luck to everyone, and thank you very much for your generosity, OP! :D

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
I'm 1 minute late (in my timezone at least) but if there's a chance i can still get in on this it would be much appreciated :D

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
Had a go on the demo + it's a great lark. I'm in
EDIT: Oh, missed the time slot. Bugger - Never mind!

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
I don't know modifier Mountain Time puts on GTM so I'm not sure If I can still enter. If I can:

Hell yeah! Sign me up for one angry dead rabbit! :)

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
Korzack said:
Had a go on the demo + it's a great lark. I'm in
EDIT: Oh, missed the time slot. Bugger - Never mind!
No you didn't, it's midnight tonight.

dangoball said:
I don't know modifier Mountain Time puts on GTM so I'm not sure If I can still enter. If I can:

Hell yeah! Sign me up for one angry dead rabbit! :)
As of this post, there is around 15:30 left, unless my math is crappy because I just rolled out of bed.

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
@Louie: Aah, okay, cool! Cheers for that. Also, note to self: I need to re-learn how time works, I thought 12pm was mid-day, Derp much :p

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
Korzack said:
@Louie: Aah, okay, cool! Cheers for that. Also, note to self: I need to re-learn how time works, I thought 12pm was mid-day, Derp much :p
No, you are right. I put the wrong time. I'm an idiot. Thanks for pointing that out. I end all my giveaways at midnight.

Neonit

Dec 24, 2008
Sign me up. Saw it on the WTF by TB and it looks cool.
it was quite some time since i played game of this sort....

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
neonit said:
Sign me up. Saw it on the WTF by TB and it looks cool.
it was quite some time since i played game of this sort....
I finally got around to playing it for a few minutes, and I really enjoy it so far. It's a little bit of a metroidvania, although not as much of one as I'd like. But Super Metroid is like my favorite game ever, so I may be biased. It's still a lot of fun. Crazy little minigames (very mini) keep popping up when you kill certain bad guys.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Cool, this game looks amazing. sigh me up! I probably won't win though, I have terrible luck with random drawings :(

Louie Clark

Mar 31, 2011
I'm ending this now because I just got the word I have to be at work at 6am, so I'm not staying up until midnight. I'll be messaging someone the information shortly.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I'd definitely like to enter the raffle, I'm a huge fan of 2D platform shooters, Contra / Metal Slug style and there's a serious lack of those on the PC.

EDIT: Damn, too freakin' late... oh well, I'll buy it anyways :)