Help Haiti by Playing Halo

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
toapat said:
we could just ask Blizzard nicely to rebuild haiti

they are one of the largest economies in the world.
And in return all they'd ask for is that their own fanbase stops bitching. :p

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I hope a PS3 developer does something similar. Or DICE I could save by playing 1943.

Games devs are quick off the mark as iPhone developers are donating too.

Heeman89

Jul 20, 2009
I'm surprised no other game developers have jumped in on this, this is a really great cause and I'm glad to see Bungie taking the lead on this, I hope more game developers get in on this.

Skeleton Jelly

Nov 1, 2009
Haiti was a dying place before the quake and suddenly it happens, and the world is is rushing to its aid. I am aware of the UN missions, I just didn't see a lot of coverage on it as I saw on the earthquake. Fuck you people acting like you give a shit just because some people ACTUALLY do. Either way its just another dying country, boohoo.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
Well I'm gonna take part in it. I also picked up one of the shirts on Bungie that gets the money donated as well. But don't spend too much time looking at their forums...

Just wandering around them (particularly the Halo 3 forum) you can tell what kind of people on the site Bungie has to put up with in order to interact with their community as much as they do.

EDIT: I am ashamed to have my comment in this kind of close proximity to the one above it.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
-10 or so Halo haters I guess?

OT: I do have alot of money ( for my age ) so I might if I can. I live in New Zealand so it might be a fraction harder

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
Undead Warfare said:
Haiti was a dying place before the quake and suddenly it happens, and the world is is rushing to its aid. I am aware of the UN missions, I just didn't see a lot of coverage on it as I saw on the earthquake. Fuck you people acting like you give a shit just because some people ACTUALLY do. Either way its just another dying country, boohoo.
Sorry other people care to help others in time of peril. We should be ashamed of ourselves...

OT: If I wasn't sick, I would be playing right now. Once I get better, I will change my emblem immediately.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
factualsquirrel said:
TheFacelessOne said:
Hey, I'm entitled to my own opinion.
I was mainly wondering your reasons behind this, I mean, I love halo and everything, but in my eyes thy're not the best ever.
You can like studios for other reasons besides games. I just like how well they treat their fans and how down to earth they are. They really love their community and interact with it.

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
TheFacelessOne said:
factualsquirrel said:
TheFacelessOne said:
Hey, I'm entitled to my own opinion.
I was mainly wondering your reasons behind this, I mean, I love halo and everything, but in my eyes thy're not the best ever.
You can like studios for other reasons besides games. I just like how well they treat their fans and how down to earth they are. They really love their community and interact with it.
Fair enough, I don't actually have a favourite game studio, so I can't really talk.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Well that's nice, Valve is still my favorite company but Bungie has just moved to #2!!!
Time to dust off Halo 3 and give it a spin.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Undead Warfare said:
Well we're sorry for wanting to help a poor country, that has just been hit by a 7.5 earthquake, and now more are dying. We should have each other whipped.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
toapat said:
we could just ask Blizzard nicely to rebuild haiti

they are one of the largest economies in the world.
It's so crazy it just might work. As soon as we admit that blizzard is the supreme overlord of video gaming.
Undead Warfare said:
Im glad to see another pleasent chap on this forum. Care to go kitten punting tommarow? Seriously dude why are being angry, even false helping is still I dunno HELPING just because people don't really care who gives two shits? Manipulate the stupid sheep for good and all is well. Just need the smart sheep to weed out the good shepards and the bad ones. Dying country or not people need help and help needs to be given.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Cool, I'll be sure to tell all of my friends who don't visit this site.

I just got the game and have been playing through it on Legendary with co-op, so this is quite convenient.