Help Haiti by Playing Halo

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
The_Oracle said:
toapat said:
we could just ask Blizzard nicely to rebuild haiti

they are one of the largest economies in the world.
And in return all they'd ask for is that their own fanbase stops bitching. :p
no, they would make us stop bitching after 50 years when Haiti would be the number one world super power

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
Asturiel said:
toapat said:
we could just ask Blizzard nicely to rebuild haiti

they are one of the largest economies in the world.
It's so crazy it just might work. As soon as we admit that blizzard is the supreme overlord of video gaming.
Blizzard already knows that it is the supreme overlord of videogaming.
the question is, are all the halo tards willing to bow before their hyper-evolved Protoss motherships, zerg overlords, terran battle cruisers, and dark gods?

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Not to be a dick but... 77,000? Couldn't you just DONATE that without trying to profit from it by getting people to play?

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
this coming Wednesday of Thursday.
fix please

TsunamiWombat said:
Not to be a dick but... 77,000? Couldn't you just DONATE that without trying to profit from it by getting people to play?
They are trying to get the gaming community involved. The amount of money they donate goes to show how much people care and how they want to help.

Asturiel

the God of Pants
Nov 24, 2009
toapat said:
Blizzard already knows that it is the supreme overlord of videogaming.
the question is, are all the halo tards willing to bow before their hyper-evolved Protoss motherships, zerg overlords, terran battle cruisers, and dark gods?
They know, they just want to hear us say it.
Teiraa said:
is it ONLY up to 77,000? cause ALOT more people will be playing then that
Theyre being nice, they still like to have money and eat once and a while you know.

SmugFrog

Ribbit
Sep 4, 2008
This is awesome. I only wonder how long it will take for them to max out the donation? Let all of your friends know and don't forgot to play Halo that day.

Cod of War

Jan 13, 2010
Hey Blizzard! How about you follow example and pay 10 cents for every single person subscribed to WoW

Anyway, lovely gesture. Much better than Rockstar making fun of suffering employee's

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Make a bigger donation by buying a shirt? Or just donate right to the groups helping instead of giving more money to a company who'll donate a tiny fraction to the cause you're trying to do.

I guess the playing option will work out better but I don't have the money for the (insert controversial comment here). If I knew someone with it, I'd borrow it and would have had a few rounds for the cause

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
I am very, very impressed by the efforts Bungie is making toward this Haiti thing, its really quite inspirational and maybe celebrities will open their eyes and donate some money.

Awesome job Bungie!

hansari

May 31, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
If you're a little strapped for cash but still want to donate money to the relief efforts for Haiti, then Bungie might just be able to help you out.
Hold on.

If you can afford xboxlive, how can you be so "strapped for cash" that you can't just pitch in money yourself. Skip the middle man, give ten cents yourself. (if you wanna feel like a cheap b*st*rd :p)

Ocelot GT

Oct 29, 2009
Bungie are good sports when it comes to things such as this. I'll jump on and play too.

Big Max

Aug 29, 2009
Snotnarok said:
Make a bigger donation by buying a shirt? Or just donate right to the groups helping instead of giving more money to a company who'll donate a tiny fraction to the cause you're trying to do.
They are donating 100% of the money from the Bungie store (bar third party products), so they aren't recieving a penny.

Anybody else remember when Bungie did the same thing for the hurricane relief?

Anyway, its good to see that not all developers are giant evil money crunching corporations.