Here's 60 bucks, go buy a 360 game

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
If it were any game, even if I owned it, it would be either Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption or Left 4 Dead 2.

Games I don't own yet it would probably be AC Brotherhood or Dead Rising 2.

I have Fallout New Vegas, and I really enjoy it. To those thinking of buying it, I recommend installing it to your Xbox Hard Drive first. Only glitch I have noticed since doing that is enemies clipping into walls.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
If it has to be something right now? New Vegas. I don't intend to get it, but it's a game I certainly wouldn't refuse to play if someone just gave it to me for free.
If I was allowed to save it for another game, I'd wait for Gears of War 3 to come out. I really want that damn game, damn it!

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
360 game? I'm gonna go down to the corner and get a prostitute...<.<

Seriously I dunno I honestly can't think of any that interest me... maybe pre order Deus Ex but for PC...

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Preorder Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. If I have to buy a game right away rather than preorder one, then Fallout: New Vegas.

Sorafrosty

Nov 19, 2009
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, I think that is what I would go for. Now, if you gave me 60 bucks to go get DS games, now that would be a different story altogether. So many games I want for my DS...

EDIT: I would pre-order AC Brotherhood, of course...

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Well first I'd be annoyed at the fact you gave me American money considering I'm English/Irish/Italian...and I live in England. Then I'd get annoyed at the fact you've told me to get a 360 game even though I have a PS3. And after that i'd buy New Vegas, for the PS3 BUT not before I get annoyed at the fact the $60 becomes only £38.25 and games tend to cost £40/£39.99.

Spy Killer

Feb 4, 2010
jamradar said:
Earth Defense Force 2017...

[small]...please tell me i'm not the only one who liked that game.[/small]
Your not the only one. Also, those giant robots are the biggest pain in the entire game...

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
Gears of War 2. I think that's the only xbox exclusive I'd want to play, I enjoyed the first one, played it on PC though.