Here's Jonny

lukeschett

Feb 18, 2011
What's the painting in the background at Graham's place with the octopus? I thought it might be The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife, but it looks different.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I loved this. You guys really brighten my week and as someone looking to break into filming... well, anything, it's very interesting to look behind the scenes of your show. Eagerly looking forward to more of these.

Detective Prince

Feb 6, 2011
Lady Kathleen said:
Detective Prince said:
Oh! An LRR article. Awesome!!! :)

And I see Teddie from Persona 4 at Graham's place. I am super pleased. :)
As Graham and I live together, that is my Teddy! It was given to me by Susan!
I'm jealous -.- No one ever gives me a Teddie...Noooo. XD

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
Loading Time: Here's Jonny

A look inside the mind of LRR to see how Jonny was made.

Read Full Article
I know you guys are iPad user so you must appreciate the frustration when you can't watch it on mobile devices. Any chance of a version for a guy who can't be bothered to stretch out his arm and turn his laptop on?

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
MattAn24 said:
TheBobmus said:
Steve Butts said:
Some Pub Clubbers are asking about the commercial that plays in front of today?s Loading Time.

Loading Ready Run asked if we?d like to promote some new behind-the-scenes videos hosted on BlipTV. We thought it was a great idea but, since we?re not producing or hosting the video, we can?t restrict ads served in embedded videos from third-party sites.

Pub Clubbers still have ad-free viewing of all content produced and hosted by The Escapist.

Thanks for understanding.

Steve
Is this the only one being shown on The Escapist then? Are BlipTV paying for this is some way? Can The Escapist not afford to host the videos?
Sorry I'm just confused at why it can't simply be in normal Escapist video mode, like all the other LRR stuff on here. (and yes, I knew their site before they came here)
Um.. Why? Literally every single On The Run or Loading Time "bonus" video has *always* been on either BlipTV or YouTube, direct from LoadingReadyRun's site and/or Blip account page. Why should they have to change, hm? ;) Consider it "branching out", allowing those at The Escapist who don't bother checking out the creator's own website to be able to watch bonus content as well.

You're welcome, I guess..?
And every previous CommodoreHustle was in BlipTV mode... I don't see your point. If they're now being shown on The Escapist, why not show them in Escapist video formats? Even if it's just so the Pubclubbers can have their ads-free/on iDevices experience?! Branching out is a good thing, I like it, I'm just confused at the decision not to change video formats for it!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
TheBobmus said:
Is this the only one being shown on The Escapist then? Are BlipTV paying for this is some way? Can The Escapist not afford to host the videos?
Sorry I'm just confused at why it can't simply be in normal Escapist video mode, like all the other LRR stuff on here. (and yes, I knew their site before they came here)
No, they'll be here weekly. Blip isn't involved in this, it's just the hosting service we use.

It's an easy answer, we have deals in place with our other shows, this is just something we're doing ourselves. However we wanted them to reach a larger audience, so we asked The Escapist if they'd be interested in showing the videos for free. But they're still our videos, so we're using the video system we use for our other content.

Nov 30, 2009
When I watched the video I thought that the granny-panties were tighty-whities and that he had gotten with a nerdy boy and two chicks. It seemed better that way.

gameoni

Jun 9, 2010
as always love the loading times, but I'm a little disappointing that this is not on your site. i can understand the reason for posting it to the escapist but why no simultaneous post to the LRR home page... or even a post with a link. though i am not an OG LRR fan I can help but think about the questions that ware raised when you first started working with the escapist by the LRR community about who much of your content would be on this site.
I know you all love you fans and wouldn't leave then out in the cold but i can help but think of this as a bit foretold.
-meant with all the love....

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Look at the pretty kitty cat. Look how tired mister fluffems is, daawww.

Hmmm, giant monster skit involving your cats being lazy around a set of miniatures, do it.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
gameoni said:
as always love the loading times, but I'm a little disappointing that this is not on your site. i can understand the reason for posting it to the escapist but why no simultaneous post to the LRR home page... or even a post with a link. though i am not an OG LRR fan I can help but think about the questions that ware raised when you first started working with the escapist by the LRR community about who much of your content would be on this site.
I know you all love you fans and wouldn't leave then out in the cold but i can help but think of this as a bit foretold.
We'll be posting it there later today, we're just bad at updating things on time. No worries!

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I remember wondering how Matt got the red hair for the Gannon bit; Kathleen must have good nozzle control for Matt to not end up with a red neck and ears.

Now that I've seen an attempt to categorize sunglasses I'm curious about how they sort all their hats...

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
The more LRR I can get in my life the better. I can't wait to see the Jonny sequel!

Also, Kathleen, I have no interest in anything that touches your butt.

I am the 1%.

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
lukeschett said:
What's the painting in the background at Graham's place with the octopus? I thought it might be The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife, but it looks different.
Once again, that's actually my painting. It's a Barnaby Ward print.
http://somefield.com/shop/shop.html

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
gameoni said:
Simple answer is because I was at work and haven't had a chance to update our site yet.

-m

Afflux

Sep 12, 2008
I can only say I am happy for more LRR to be shoved into my eye-holes. I'm halfway through the back catalog of pre-Escapist videos and all the podcasts, so I needs more LRR or I'll be sad-faced.

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
Holy crap monkeys thats a Street Sharks toy on the dresser! Man 90's cartoons where ridiculous and awesome.

BlackHazard

Nov 6, 2008
There's only one word that can describe that video.....gooodishandahalf.
And you can quote me on that.