Hey guys. Remember when "Hey Ya" was the biggest song ever? Me too.

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Those were the days.

Let's remember other not-that-old things that were once loved by the masses and now are almost nearly forgotten by all.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
hey anyone remember that song?

"U-G-L-Y you aint got no allaby..you UGLY!! hey hey! you UGLY!!"....no?

it was on a "so fresh" CD

Kolby Jack

Apr 29, 2011
Vault101 said:

Oh, dear lord, that song was EVERYWHERE in my elementary school. Ugh, I never liked it.

Also, who let the dogs out? Woof. Woof. Woof Woof.

It's funnier if you read it in Ben Stein's voice.

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?!? WHO! WHO! WHO! WHO!

A better time. . . well, not really, that song actually sucked really hard, listen to way better stuff now. But the innocence is always envious.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Jack the Potato said:
Baha Men! I still have that song somewhere.

What about that one Hansen song no one ever shut the fuck up about for nearly two years straight?

Kolby Jack

Apr 29, 2011
Reaper195 said:
Jack the Potato said:

What about that one Hansen song no one ever shut the fuck up about for nearly two years straight?
I'm completely drawing a blank on how it goes, but I rmember it being really repetitive and stupid. And it was in one Futurama episode, where thankfully Hansen was flattened by Giant Bender.

ParadiseOnceLost

Jan 26, 2010
Jack the Potato said:
Reaper195 said:
Jack the Potato said:

I'm completely drawing a blank on how it goes, but I rmember it being really repetitive and stupid. And it was in one Futurama episode, where thankfully Hansen was flattened by Giant Bender.
MMMBop sadly the only reason I know that is I just read this article http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/01/hanson-to-release-mmmhop-ipa

OT: Remember when everyone had tamagotchi pet (mine died when my parents grounded me and took it away for a while. I was so sad.)

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Yeah. My bedroom used to be right above a grocery store, and it was always on the radio. It's actually a pretty good song. Reminds me of eating ungodly amounts of candy and reading Horrible Histories.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Aw now im getting flashbacks to being 11.

There's a pretty awesome cover of it by teds band from scrubs, I saw them play at my student union last year, they're really good :D

<youtube=8K0EAc3abq8>

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
>=(

YES I DO.

THAT SONG WAS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT.

Fuck that song. For seriously.

As for my weird-nostalgia-for-popular-things-I-normally-wouldn't-like-(for-non-hipster-reasons), Girlfriend, by Avril Lavigne.

My friends and I used to laugh our asses off at that song while also oddly enjoying it because it was so fucking poppy, but still weirdly fun.

Then I learned it had the most views of any video on Youtube.

Then everyone forgot about it...

Jun 11, 2008
Yes I had the misfortune of being around when those things were popular not that I particularly like what is uber popular now in music that is. Nostalgia for me is Zoids never that big but I liked it.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I don't, and for that I'm rather thankful that I seem to have missed this being more than a flash in the pan.

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Vault101 said:

My God, yes! I was actually Tweeting about it the other day (and listening to it) I wonder how much self-esteem dropped listening to that song?

Zack Alklazaris said:
Im blue da ba dee da ba di

Oh blue, so catchy, yet made so many people think I was totally gay.
*Squeal* I loved this song, I remember I thought the words were, "I'm Blue and indeed I'll die, and indeed I'll die"

-----

Anyone remember this?

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I remember Sugar Ray being pretty big.

Oh, and HEY NOW, YOU'RE AN ALL STAR! GET THE GAME ON, GO PLAY

HEY NOW, YOU'RE A ROCK STAR, GET THE SHOW ON, GET PAID

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOWOWOLD

ONLY SHOOTING STARS.... something mojo?

Fishyash

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2010
Oh god... you got me thinking about crappy fad dances. Since the ketchup song has already been taken...

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Remember when Vin Diesel made movies? I don't think I've seen him in one in a while.

Glademaster said:
Yes I had the misfortune of being around when those things were popular not that I particularly like what is uber popular now in music that is. Nostalgia for me is Zoids never that big but I liked it.
I remember Zoids. I liked that, too. Whatever happened to that. The one with Liger Zero seemed to just end after they won a tournament. And I have no idea what happened to Chaotic Century.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
Zack Alklazaris said:
Im blue da ba dee da ba di

Oh blue, so catchy, yet made so many people think I was totally gay.
Fuck, ninja'd.

Seriously, though. That was my jam when I was a little kid.