Hi-Fi Rush - Rollin' Over the Melody, Rockin' Over the Beat!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I wouldn't say that it was the BEST game of the year, but I would say that it was the game thought brought me the most fun and happiness. It was clearly a joyful labor of love. The art, the music, the characters, all just hit right for me that I really enjoyed it.
If it wasn't for RE4R, HF would have been my GOTY of 2023. #2 Spot still ain't bad.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
If it wasn't for RE4R, HF would have been my GOTY of 2023. #2 Spot still ain't bad.
I think BG3 completely deserves GOTY for 2023. The mechanical complexity of that game, the shear size of it, the writing and the acting are all stellar.

I don't get the same emotional response from it that I do from Hi-Fi Rush though. Playing Hi-Fi Rush fills me with happiness. I stop playing it not because I choose to stop, but because my neck starts hurting from bobbing my head to the beat the entire time I'm playing it.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I think BG3 completely deserves GOTY for 2023. The mechanical complexity of that game, the shear size of it, the writing and the acting are all stellar.
As you wish; nothing wrong for thinking that. Though I have no interests in playing.

Playing Hi-Fi Rush fills me with happiness. I stop playing it not because I choose to stop, but because my neck starts hurting from bobbing my head to the beat the entire time I'm playing it.
:ROFLMAO: You gotta get those stretches in before playing! All of these tracks are bangers with or without streamer mode. I am choosing without this time, though only reason it was on the first time, was because I was playing on my older brother's Series X when he had it. The first stage music halfway in ("I Got This") reminds me of Comix Zone's Episode 1, Page 1-1.

Currently finished the first two stages. Stopping for tonight.