Hidden Tribes Test

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia

So, stumbled across this test. And while it doesn't apply to me in the sense that I don't live in the US, took it for shits and giggles. Also based my responses on the US specifically rather than Oz, which might have given a different result.

Got passive liberal myself.

Anyone want to share?

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

So, stumbled across this test. And while it doesn't apply to me in the sense that I don't live in the US, took it for shits and giggles. Also based my responses on the US specifically rather than Oz, which might have given a different result.

Got passive liberal myself.

Anyone want to share?
Progressive Activists
I am sure that surprises absolutely no one.XD

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
I'm "Politically Disengaged" but the quiz isn't for me, so it's absolutely whatever, but maybe it sheds some light on to American demographics.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
"Traditional liberal" As much as you can apply this test to a Brit, of course.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Pointless personality test. I got progressive activist obviously, though if I’d read the categories beforehand I would’ve skipped it.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I love how one of the questions is basically "Do you want a dictatorship?"

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I got Radical Extremist.... just kidding, boring ol' Traditional Liberal here.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I love how one of the questions is basically "Do you want a dictatorship?"
Some people really do want that, they want a strong leader who will knock all opposition out of the way. We see that on both sides.

I ended up getting 'Progressive Activist', bit further in the wings then I expected.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Alright, it's a bit binary, but will give a gnaw as it assures me my data won't be sold to anyone, and who would an anonymous website claim be to lie like that?
The results are; whoa, hey, 'Antifa/BLM thug terrorist'?? What gives? Not cool, anonymous questionnaire. Not cool at all. Your borders will be the first to go when I get into power.
Oh, no, it's progressive activist, sorry, misread a wee bit there.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Some people really do want that, they want a strong leader who will knock all opposition out of the way. We see that on both sides.
Yes, I know. Most dictatorships require at least some level of public support to come into place and then persist. Still deprarious to just blatantly see the question asked.

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
I don't really like these questions and tests, because it sometimes depends on the situation. I always get liberalism, but I believe a person must have everything at their disposal to make good judgment calls and decisions in life.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Was taking it but stopped. Too many times it gave me a choice between two options and I agreed with both.
I had the opposite problem - too often it gave me too options and I disagreed with both. Maybe I'm just a contrarian.

Scored me as "Traditional Liberal."

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I had the opposite problem - too often it gave me too options and I disagreed with both. Maybe I'm just a contrarian.

Scored me as "Traditional Liberal."
I guess another problem I had was that it so often gave two choice answers but the two choices were not mutually exclusive. Do I believe children should be creative? Yes. Do I believe they should be well behaved? Yes. Why are these two things considered opposites?

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I guess another problem I had was that it so often gave two choice answers but the two choices were not mutually exclusive. Do I believe children should be creative? Yes. Do I believe they should be well behaved? Yes. Why are these two things considered opposites?
They want to know which is more important to you. like you have to order them in order of importance and choose the one you value more. Everything has it's pros and cons, for example, teaching kids to be " well behaved" may also come at the cost of them not speaking up when something is wrong simply because they are afraid to challenge authority. Teaching them that creativity is important can also come at the cost of placing it above all else and they chose to drop out of college and become a graffiti artist.. Yes, it is all about balance, but also what you place the most value you in. Personally, I see creative as being far more valuable than being well behaved, because well behaved is more focused on " obedience" and I would rather them learn leadership skills and ingenuity that relies more on creativity over obedience so they can make decisions for themselves rather than have others make them for them.

Last edited:

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
They want to know which is more important to you. like you have to order them in order of importance and choose the one you value more.
But I value both of these things equally. A lot of these questions are annoying in just forcing you to choose between two equally good things.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
But I value both of these things equally. A lot of these questions are annoying in just forcing you to choose between two equally good things.
yea unless you are willing to put them in order of importance by weighing the pros and cons to each, then you really can't answer the question. Maybe that is a classification on it's own.. " Indecisiveness". XD