Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Some of these questions are just too on the nose so it almost feels like you can game the quiz too easily to get what you want out of it. Also there wasn't enough policy stuff, it was mostly cultural nonsense. Traditional liberal here, which is about right. Imo the political compass test is a much superior version of this one though.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Eh... I'm not a gringo so I don't think it matters, since this mostly refers to the USA and is therefore less relevant to my personal politics that are mainly concerned with my country.

Some of these questions are just too on the nose so it almost feels like you can game the quiz too easily to get what you want out of it. Also there wasn't enough policy stuff, it was mostly cultural nonsense. Traditional liberal here, which is about right. Imo the political compass test is a much superior version of this one though.
Political Compass can also be fairly inaccurate but I agree, it's much better and more nuanced metric than this, it's also more general and not so specifically about the USA so it makes more sense in the context of an international forum.