Highest killstreak in a multiplayer shooter

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
Simple enough, what's the highest killstreak you've got in a game.

Mine was in TF2 and I got a 79 killstreak with engineer because the other team wouldn't use spies (no pyro protecting me).

Be sure to add the (unusual) circumstances or outrageous behaviour of other players.

Ando85

Apr 27, 2011
Not sure if this is my highest, but the biggest one I can remember was 36 on Modern Warfare 2. I was sniping on wasteland and when I got a chopper gunner I was mowing down people with ease.

I once got 31 kills on Counter-Strike. I believe it was on Estate with the M4. This seemed to be a better accomplishment as there is no respawns.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
I got a Killtacular in Reach.

My husband screaming "Get em get em get em!!!!!!!!!"

I was thankful when the finally rushed me.

Darkstorm13

Aug 2, 2010
At school a few years ago our computers teacher used to let the whole class play a game of Unreal Tournament (not sure which one) from time to time. One of the maps that was most popular was basically just two towers with a bridge connecting them, and we'd play either team death match or capture the flag on it (I think it was a team-only map)

I used to just stand on top of our tower sniping everyone who respawned, and if I didn't get them at the spawn point I'd get them as they ran across the bridge or into their tower. I also made sure to stand behind the teleporter so I could kill anyone who somehow got into our tower to try and kill me. I don't know what my highest streak was but I'd usually finish a 15 minute game with over 100 kills

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
Darkstorm13 said:
At school a few years ago our computers teacher used to let the whole class play a game of Unreal Tournament
Do you by any chance live in Utah? Because my teacher did the exact same thing.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
10 as Scout in TF2.

It's not my highest killstreak, but I think it's the most impressive.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
36 killstreak in Halo 3 with no deaths. Got an invincible on the same game as my friend (and we didn't realise this until we both got up to rampage.)
The best part about it all was the fact that it was a 6 vs 8 CTF game on Valhalla and WE were the team with 6...

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
36 on Modern warfare 2. 'Twas awesome. So many kills, and after a while, i was just picking up guns from the people I killed, because mine had ran out of ammo.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Back in the CoD 2 times, I probably went somewhere around 50 kills in a row. I was good back then. And I mean GOOD.

Von Dean

Feb 10, 2010
24 kills in COD:WAW with the MP5,i'm also a run and gun type of guy so i'm pleased it wasn't a huge killstreak from hanging back with a sniper rifle (not that there's a problem with that)

edit:i'm also pretty average at online fps's so it's a good k/streak for me

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
I think it was something like 36 on TF2 ... as Demoknight.

Pub server + defending + lots of sentries = DEMO RAMPAGE

R3VOLU7ION

Sep 12, 2011
There was a time in Unreal Tournament GOTYE that I got about 40.
The rocket launcher helped heaps there.
Lol, so did the Redeemer.
And also in Halo Reach, about 25.

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
Darkstorm13 said:
At school a few years ago our computers teacher used to let the whole class play a game of Unreal Tournament (not sure which one) from time to time. One of the maps that was most popular was basically just two towers with a bridge connecting them, and we'd play either team death match or capture the flag on it (I think it was a team-only map)

I used to just stand on top of our tower sniping everyone who respawned, and if I didn't get them at the spawn point I'd get them as they ran across the bridge or into their tower. I also made sure to stand behind the teleporter so I could kill anyone who somehow got into our tower to try and kill me. I don't know what my highest streak was but I'd usually finish a 15 minute game with over 100 kills
This is how I got my first godlike, on facing worlds (I think its the same map your thinking of)

But yeah, my highest streak was about 60 because of that XD

I doubt Ill ever get that again

bliebblob

Plushy wrangler, die-curious
Sep 9, 2009
According to steam's stats: 24 as a soldier in team fortress 2. For comparison: a team only has 12 players max.

Too bad team fortress classic didn't keep stats because at some point I got so good at that game that if I'd play in a public server I often died 0 times in a round. So the only thing stopping me from getting like 5000-0 was the server changing maps etc. (theoretically ofcourse, fatigue would probably become a factor sooner or later)

By the way do only shooters count? Because if you count MMO's: I've done battlegrounds in WoW where at the end it said I died once or twice and had well over 100 kills/kill assists. But that's kinda comparing apples to oranges.