Hilarious Minecraft Commerical Mines Diamonds From Your Grill

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Hilarious Minecraft Commerical Mines Diamonds From Your Grill

This fan-made Minecraft commercial is hilariously perfect.

For a moment, let's say that Minecraft actually needed advertising, which it clearly doesn't [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106890-Minecraft-Sells-1-000-000-Copies-in-Beta]. This fan-made Minecraft commercial directed by Martin Waltz and released on YouTube would be the perfect television spot.

It takes a basic action in Minecraft - mining materials - and brings it into the real world. No matter how tough you are, blinging yourself out in Minecraft's world would put you at risk of losing a chunk of your face.

The commercial shows one such blinged out fellow, who is very tough-looking, as he goes up against your typical Minecraft player. All the muscles in the world can't stop a 14-year-old's need for diamonds.

As with the unofficial Minecraft movie trailer [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/107843-Live-Action-Minecraft-Trailer-Full-of-Cardboard-Epicness], seeing the game in reality is just bizarre. Really cool, but bizarre.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Hahahaha that was....actually excellent.

The inclusion of "PIG!" made me laugh too. I approve.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Yesterday that could very well have been me, but today i found my first diamond and i now have my jukebox and teleport to hell, so i would leave that man alone, also his biceps are larger than my torso so i probably would have either way.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Hahaha. I think the funniest part of that video was the "PIG" part. You can harvest pig... And it is true, kinda.
Good work.

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
.... I cannot tell if that is a boy or a girl. May just be because I am half asleep, but still. Quite odd.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Did that kid just punch him in the face until a block popped out?

._.
My thoughts exactly. I think that the commercial is harmless personally but it'll be construed as violent and immoral and that we are teaching our children that if you beat at something long enough you'll make part of it break off.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Harbinger_ said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Did that kid just punch him in the face until a block popped out?

._.
My thoughts exactly. I think that the commercial is harmless personally but it'll be construed as violent and immoral and that we are teaching our children that if you beat at something long enough you'll make part of it break off.

Speaking of which, sooner or later someone will call it racist