Hit the *****: A Domestic Violence Videogame

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This was made by a 13 year old teen right? Right?

OT: People just love violence so much. I have no words except: FACE PALM

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
I'd never hit a woman(Unless it was an accident etc)

This isn't going to stop Wife beaters though since the majority of them aren't going to play any game that exposes them for the sickos they are.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Are you suggesting we subvert the status quo? Sacrilege, sir! Someone seize this apostate at once!

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Link please, the "Alternate" link is giving me the 404 error.

I wanna play this and see if there "really" is a message being made :<

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
Wow being called a idiot and a scolding in Danish, that'll show those wife beaters! Or at least the ones who took the time to beat up virtual women instead of their real wives.....

I think it would work better if you beat her up to 100% gangsta and then there's a cut scene where the poor battered and brusied woman sets fire to your genitials while you sleep or rams a knife into your back when you demand a sandwich from the couch.

Hybrid Sight

Sep 13, 2009
Stupid idea for a game... Even if it's message is supposed to be positive the way they are going about it is terrible.

Computer-Noob

Mar 21, 2009
Pshh, who needs a simulator when you can do it in real life?

Corporal Yakob said:
thiosk said:
Wheres "Operation Auschwitz: Mengele Fun?" Germany, you are falling behind in the horrific games race!
Yeah! What about Concentration Camp Tycoon?
I lol'ed. I'd play that.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Wow, that is the dumbest idea for someone to think of. Seriosly how does that come off as educatinal. What the SHOULD do is when someone completes the game a FBI agent comes to their door and beats the shit out of them.

"You hurt here I hurt you"

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Ermm.Why did they name it Hit the ***** when they're trying to prevent violence?