Holy Escapist Quiz, Batman!

Green Ninja

Aug 10, 2009
I'm on 6. Would be higher up if my PC wouldn't be so slow :D

Favourite Batman villian? That's a tough one, I like most of them. Mark Hammil's Joker from Batman TAS is among my favourites though.

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Wow. 100% am I proud or ashamed to know that much about Batman? Anyhow my favourite villains are definately Harley Quinn or Joker (but only from the animated series other then that I don't "love" the Joker) or Mr. Freeze or The Riddler. Actually no, definately Mr. Freeze. He's an incredible bad guy (naturally I'm ignoring what they did to him in the Live Action Film since that was just shameful).

Styphax

Jun 3, 2009
2nd Place as of now, I didn't realize it was on a timer. My favorite Bat Villain hmmmm...Hush is a contender. Does Darkseid count since he 'killed' Batman? I'd probably go with Hush, Though I'd love to see the Circus of Strange, or the Black Glove (2 new enemies created by Grant Morrison) explored more.

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Joker has got to be my favorite since he is a madman in a costume with a bag of tricks.

Just like my favorite cape.....

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Seems the only one I didn't know the answer to was what Ra's al Ghul's name meant in Arabic - and I'm apparently a terrible guesser. Oh well.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Anachronism said:
Julianking93 said:
90% on the first try!!! Hurray for me!

[small/]this just shows how much of a nerd I am[/small]
Unfortunately, this is also the case for me.

I have to say, I didn't think I knew Batman that well. I like the movies, but I haven't read that many of the comics and graphic novels. I did a lot better than I was expecting.
But, I have read a lot of the graphic novels and comics. I'm so goddamn geeky...

[small/]*sniff* At least my mommy loves me *sniff*[/small]

DrunkWithPower

Apr 17, 2009
90% first try... the three voice actors question got me... also, I feel strange for knowing the Batman Forever question.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
10/10
Got a mixture of nerd pride and shame for getting the Joel Schumacher one.

Favorite Batman villain... That's a real toughie. I'm probably gonna have to go with Two-Face. He's just got so much going on, you know? He's a criminal, but he's a tormented criminal, a victim of tragic circumstances that, in a way, Batman himself is responsible for.

Mordor's Missionary

Aug 18, 2009
Honestly, I think Harley Quinn is the best villain. It really shows what the Joker can do with turning her from an Arkham Orderly into a psychopath like himself. She shows what can happen to the people that the Joker messes with, and you really get to see all of it play out through the animated series unlike the nameless security guards and such that the Joker offs. I wouldn't even classify her as a villain, more of a victim

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Nobody messes with Adam We!

EDIT: Favorite Villain? Hmm, Harley Quinn is pretty kickass. You have to respect Bane for actually taking out the Bat for a while. No favorites really though.
I think Marvel has better villains.

Sanaj

Mar 20, 2009
Favourite Batman Villains:

1) The Riddler - Edward Nigma, from the animated series (1992-1995).

2) The Joker - "Did you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? "

3) The Scarecrow - Dr. Jonathan Crane, from the animated series (1992-1995).

Anarien

Mar 30, 2007
Gildan Bladeborn said:
Seems the only one I didn't know the answer to was what Ra's al Ghul's name meant in Arabic - and I'm apparently a terrible guesser. Oh well.
Same here, 90% and that one wrong.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Disappointed in the lack of Bat-Mite questions in this quiz. :(

Favourite Batman villain: Superman. Nobody inspires cold fury in the Caped Crusader like Superman. Batman punches out bad guys so they can be taken off to jail, but when it comes to fighting Superman - which has probably happened more often than you'd think - all he really wants to do is beat the man stupid.

"I want you to remember the one man who beat you..." That's some hard-ass shit right there.

Misaek

Oct 28, 2008
90% first try OOH YEAH and favorite batman villain, got to be Harley Quinn, Always trying to please the joker and ending up getting thrown into a dark metal room with "The Babies"