Holy ****.....I'm on google...

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Yes, it's true. I typed a the name "Random Argument Man" on google. It's actually my review of The Escapist. Now everyone can see, how I suck in grammar.

Anyway, I wanted to know. What happens... When you type your name on google. What pop's up.

(Come to think of it, this is my first thread, I'm not thinking some serious question).

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
First is my profile on Kongregate, second is my profile here.

EDIT: 1560 hits. Probably because it's got numbers at the end.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Me on [in order] YouTube, the Escapist, a bunch of connected websites profiles consequence of signing onto the Escapist and Steam, my Steam account and then all of my posts with my name in them and my Youtube Comments.

Anarchemitis: 5,340 hits.
Sweet deal.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Apparently I'm a 35 year old douchebag who likes to listen to rap music.
I'm also some guy that likes Iron Man.
After that though it's the real me. The first Image on google is of a picture I've posted here (that made me feel special)
Although I didn't realise that there would also be copies of my profile on Warcry. And I was quite confused that there was another Iron Ninja from New Zealand that had the same birthday as me (I figured it out eventually)

merf1350

Sep 1, 2008
360voice blog
joystiq profile and comments
collegehumor profile
escapist profile
sw galaxies warcry profile (didn't know I had one)
engadget comments

Edit: When I use my real name I find I am apparently a politician in the House of Reps.
Edit2: If I add my middle name I also apparently was born in 1889 in Aus.

MRMIdAS2k

Apr 23, 2008
#
YouTube - MRMIdAS2k's Channel
MRMIdAS2k Channel. Want to Subscribe? Sign in to YouTube now! Sign in with your Google Account! ... Report profile image violation. Connect with MRMIdAS2k ...
www.youtube.com/user/MRMIdAS2k - 108k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
#
The Escapist : Profiles : MRMIdAS2k
MRMIdAS2k. User Search:. ProfilePostsBadges Friends. Not Online. MRMIdAS2k. Member Since: 23 Apr 2008. Last Active: Aug 28, 2008 19:06 ...
www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/MRMIdAS2k - 19k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
#
The Escapist : Profiles : MRMIdAS2k : Friends
Online Now! MRMIdAS2k. Member Since: 23 Apr 2008. Online Now! AvatarsListGame Profiles. MRMIdAS2k's Friends. madaseyer. Username:. Password: ...
www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/friends/MRMIdAS2k - 17k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
More results from www.escapistmagazine.com »
#
Bungie.net : Stats
MRMIdAS2k; Last Active: 8/17/2008; Member Since: 1/26/2008; Sheffield Yorkshire; England ... Halo 2 - View Games List. MRMIdAS2k; Total Games: 282 ...
www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=4031209 - 41k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
#
Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 Game Details
MRMIdAS2k - S23. Captain, Grade 4; Highest Skill: 27 | Total EXP: 846 | Next Rating: ... Team SWAT on Rat's Nest; MRMIdAS2k placed 1st; Playlist - Team Swat ...
www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=604864911&player=MRMIdAS2k - 182k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
More results from www.bungie.net »
#
MySpace.com - MRMIdAS - 24 - Male - Sheffield, UK - www.myspace ...
http://www.myspace.com/mrmidas2k. Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. ...
profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=183588090 - 120k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

all mine...........

Jobz

May 5, 2008
First is my profile on www.xbox360achievements.org from when I used to boost.

Then a bunch of threads from Gamespot and Game FAQS that I created.

Then my Demonoid profile (Of course I only use it to download photographs and other non-pirated things)

My profile on Superhero Boards.

Then a bunch more Game FAQS and Gamespot threads.

NewClassic_v1legacy

Bringer of Words
Jul 30, 2008
See for yourself [http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=NewClassic&btnG=Google+Search].

Apparently, in this order:
Panasonic equipment line.
Furniture decor style.
My profile on the Escapist.
AMS Neve Products
A book on cocktails.
A company in Long Island, New York.
And a Dracula CD based on the Castlevania games.

12,900 hits, and apparently you can find NewClassic at Target.com

Next personal hit is my digg profile on page 2.
Oddly enough, a DevArt user that isn't me, emo chick who's 16...
Another hit, my friends page on the Escapist, page 4.
My photobucket "Silly" album...
Another forum and digg on page 6...

Man, didn't know so many people used this username. Oddly enough, a majority of them you'll find aren't me... Freaky.

Shivari

Jun 17, 2008
I'm surprised by the number of accounts on various sites that have this name. I thought it was original. =(

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
Shivari post=18.70997.710419 said:
I'm surprised by the number of accounts on various sites that have this name. I thought it was original. =(
Well, it's a word. People use words, no matter if they actually exist, for their usernames.

NewClassic post=18.70997.710415 said:
Man, didn't know so many people used this username. Oddly enough, a majority of them you'll find aren't me... Freaky.
Nonsense. Don't listen to him. He actually is all of those other accounts and products.

He uses them to watch you.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
NewClassic post=18.70997.710415 said:
See for yourself [http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=NewClassic&btnG=Google+Search].

Apparently, in this order:
Panasonic equipment line.
Furniture decor style.
My profile on the Escapist.
AMS Neve Products
A book on cocktails.
A company in Long Island, New York.
And a Dracula CD based on the Castlevania games.
I saw it in a different order, the furniture was first. If it helps I always think of you whenever I see couches or Panasonic stuff.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
I've got a photographer, an art freak, a web design company (jamash.com), & a myspace video channel before it comes to my escapist profile.

Still 6th on page 1 of 10 Google results pages isn't too bad.

Gitsnik

May 13, 2008
That incident with me and the police chase and those deaths....

That's actually the only thing that shows up my real name. Which is wonderful because the new boss googled me then laughed at my choice of vehicle :D

If you google gitsnik there's a lot of kids in myspace and crap like that. I'm in the top thirty or so.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
The first google findings with unabomberman link to my profile here. O.K...