Holy ****.....I'm on google...

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
#
Wolfmage's Lair - home
... version of "The Waygate" with sound up for download from the animations gallery. *Images added to the CG and Illustration galleries. [email protected].
www.wolfmage.com/ - 3k - Cached - Similar pages
#
YouTube - wolfmage's Channel
HEY WOLFMAGE! sorry we havent put many videos out lately.....the gang has been filming a serious movie....but we did do a sports show thing called ...
www.youtube.com/user/wolfmage - 49k - Cached - Similar pages
#
Shanara Fisher, 'Wolfmage', SciFi Fantasy Art
Uh...just a wolfmage doing what he does best. Keywords: wolf,mage,wolfmage,magic,sorcery,animals,werewolf,pencil, theme37 Wizards, Priests, Druids, ...
www.elfwood.com/art/n/a/nara/wolfmage_nara.jpg.html - 54k - Cached - Similar pages
#
The Escapist : Profiles : WolfMage
WolfMage. User Search:. ProfilePostsBadges Friends. Not Online Male United States. WolfMage. Merlin. Member Since: 19 May 2008 ...
www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/WolfMage - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

Cool! I has a website!
Not really, some other dude.
Oh, and only the last one is me.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
154,000 hits. I don't know where I am in that list but I'm not going through all of them to find myself.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
Okay... what the fuck?
I found this.
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=oMZ-AtUMH0c
It's seems pretty lame at first but it quickly becomes a psychedelic adventure into the unknown.

Crrato

Jun 17, 2008
The first two pages are me, then theres some Japanese stuff.
Then more me.

Ares Tyr

Aug 9, 2008
Just a bunch of shit from my Escapist profile. If I type in my real name, my facebook profile shows up.

Morderkaine

Dec 23, 2007
Well my real name doesnt really return much, it lists my facebook and a post I put up about taxes on a forum.

Morderkaine on the other hand... At one point I used the name for an online game and was told by the moderators that it was counted as a common fantasy name and so couldnt be used, they quoted Google hits for it. I checked and all the first page of hits were me. Only on the second page was someone other than me. That bastard is stealing my name! I must destroy him....

Larenxis

Dec 13, 2007
I got nearly 2500 results, but it also said this
Did you mean: laryngitis

Haha! I love it.

ToxicRevival

Sep 9, 2008
Old profiles, such as Newgrounds, Red Vs Blue and Kongregate. My featured Desktop of LifeHacker.com and some random forum links.

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
Larenxis post=18.70997.710642 said:
I got nearly 2500 results, but it also said this
Did you mean: laryngitis

Haha! I love it.
XD Nice.

Well, entering 'Noamuth' proved to be sort of scary and hilarious. 4,250 hits, only about.. 5, 10 of those have anything to do with me. Some angsty person in LiveJournal uses the name too. My fault for having an unoriginal screenname, I guess~

Entering another screenname I use returned 27 results, including one from someone complaining about me on fan-fiction.com, even though I don't even go on the site. Oh dear.

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Ha ha ha ha ha!

Check out the first link I get....

ZOOZILLA
ZOOZILLA ~. ~ DAILY UPDATED WITH FREE ZOO SEX PICTURES ~. Subscribe to the Free Animalsex Pass ... Email :. Zoophilia Website Reviews. copyright 2005 zoozilla.

What the hell?

I also realized that I have way too many accounts for my own good.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
My 2 (non-competition) reviews, some of my profiles for some things that I've never heard of (What the hell is TGI and the Evening Prophet?) and 2 accounts that are not mine. It looks like there's a guy who's imitating me, and I don't like it.

DoomBunny

Sep 8, 2008
I typed in my real name and got the name of an actor.

Though I typed in one of my IGNs one time, got no results. Tried again a month later and got a buttload of them. Random profiles made on random sites (guess I mustve pissed someone off. That, or they like the name Sorayna)

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
Newgrounds account
My COD4 Review here at The Escapist
Deviantart Account
Then just unrelated stuff

363 results.

Did you mean: Novaya