Holy shit, Skyrim...

Jailbird408

Jan 19, 2011
Use this thread to share bizarre, awesome and intriguing facts about Skyrim. The only rule is that you have to begin with "Holy shit, Skyrim..." or "Holy shit, in Skyrim..."
Here's a few examples from me.
Holy shit, Skyrim was the first completely Western-developed game to get a perfect 40/40 from Famitsu!
Holy shit, in Skyrim, Paarthunax is voiced by Charles Martinet of Mario fame! (There's a joke in there somewhere but nobody's bothered to make one.)
Holy shit, in Skyrim, during the Mind of Madness quest, you can punch Pelagius the Tormented with your free hand, which makes him get up, and immediately go back to sleep! Weird.

CulixCupric

Oct 20, 2011
I put sith lightning and morgul blades in it, i kill everything at 1st level. I know the lore, so I have the right to break it by including starwars and LoTR, all I need is weapons from Fallout, and the lore will bend to my will. I get bored easily.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Holy shit, Skyrim has really bad character animation. What is this, 2004?

(Sorry, but I gotta be me.)

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
Holy sh*t, Skyrim's pathfinding is terrible! Why don't any follower NPCs know how to jump? And why are they scared of falling more than two feet to the point where they try and go four miles around a tiny drop? C'mon, Lydia, it ain't gonna hurt more than that wolf bite!

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
Holy shit, Skyrim...you don't give a rat's ass about the player, do you?

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Holy shit, Skyrim wives that are also shopkeepers and adventurers, where do you hide those items i sell you and who do you sell them to when all we do is spelunking ? o_O

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
Holy shit I can't believe how buggy Skyrim is.
Holy shit I can't believe how bad the writing is.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Holy shit, Skyrim is really copping a beating here. I guess people are sick of talking about it.

Skin

Dec 28, 2011
This is funny thread.

Holy shit, people actually spent real money on Skyrim?

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Holy shit, Skyrim So did you know that magic in Skyrim is shiny and flashy and can send people flying?

You didn't say the rest of the sentence had to directly follow on from the "Holy shit, Skyrim" part, did you?

Well, I thought it was funny.