Holy shit, Skyrim...

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
Holy Shit, this is a really bad concept for a Skyrim thread because the best case scenario is a thread with mostly anti-fanboy Skyrim haters, and the worst case scenario is a thread with all anti-fanboy Skyrim haters.

You're literally asking the most abrasive of the Skyrim haters to come in here and talk shit!

The Pinray

Jul 21, 2011
Holy shit, Skyrim is cold!

Holy shit, Skyrim is pretty fun, but I'm really burnt out on it right now!

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Holy shit, did we really need another Skyrim thread?

Holy shit, Skyrim is awesome, but it's got a lot of problems!

Apr 28, 2008
Holy shit, Blackreach is fucking HUGE!

Holy shit, they somehow made the UI worse than previous games!

Zhukov said:
Holy shit, Skyrim has really bad character animation. What is this, 2004?

(Sorry, but I gotta be me.)
The sad thing is that it's the best animation a Bethesda game has had since, well, ever.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
Holy shit, Skyrim, that's some pretty lifeless towns you have.
Holy shit, Skyrim, were is unique and interesting characters. i only see wooden dolls devoid of all personality.
Holy shit, Skyrim, your combat is a chore and boring.
Holy shit, Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning is superior W-RPG in almost every way.

RoBi3.0

Mar 29, 2009
Holy shit, Skyrim I sold my shitty Xbox360 copy and bought the Elder Scrolls collection (-50%) off of Steam and only spent 15 dollars more then the proceeds of my xbox360 game sell.

P.S. thanks steam :)

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Irridium said:
Zhukov said:
Holy shit, Skyrim has really bad character animation. What is this, 2004?

(Sorry, but I gotta be me.)
The sad thing is that it's the best animation a Bethesda game has had since, well, ever.
I do find it hilarious how all living things in the game basically levitate in order to turn. When a basic moving animation makes me giggle, you know you need to hire better animators.

It's funny how Skyrim has about a million flaws, and yet I can't stop playing it and loving every second of it.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Holy shit! In Skyrim, my Khajiit assassain is on the the road to being completely OP!

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Holy shit, Skyrim, either every one of your many rabid fans is too busy playing the game to post something or many of those fans have fallen off of the "Skyrim is amazing" bandwagon.

I mean, seriously, there's a LOT of hate up in here. I wasn't a fan of the game, but this is almost brutal.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Holy shit! Skyrim froze again, I guess someone out there has the ability to permanently stop time.

Seriously though, when is the 1.4 update going to come out for PS3 Bethesda? I thought it was supposed to be here sometime in January.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Vigormortis said:
Holy shit, Skyrim, either every one of your many rabid fans is too busy playing the game to post something or many of those fans have fallen off of the "Skyrim is amazing" bandwagon.

I mean, seriously, there's a LOT of hate up in here. I wasn't a fan of the game, but this is almost brutal.
See, the Escapist is just a depressing site where every game must pass through a neverending trial-by-fire before it gains acceptance in the large and vocal Hipster community. The hatred will die down soon.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Anthraxus said:
HOLY SHIT. The creation kit is out !

Oh God... I think what may be worst (for me) is that im going to be surfing through the mods on Nexus, and find something like that and go, "OHHH, I like that..."

Same thing happen in Oblivion with the sexy female version of Knights of the Nine Crusader armor...

Apr 28, 2008
OhJohnNo said:
Vigormortis said:

See, the Escapist is just a depressing site where every game must pass through a neverending trial-by-fire before it gains acceptance in the large and vocal Hipster community. The hatred will die down soon.
I'll only die down when something else gets more popular to take the hate off. Kind of like how when Call of Duty got big, the hatred of Halo seemed to have gone down.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
OhJohnNo said:
Vigormortis said:

Now see...you say that, but I rarely see that hold true. Look at the hate on games like Call of Duty, Half-Life, anything by Nintendo, Halo, etc, etc. There's still a lot of hate being laid on those games and their fans.

I mean, for God's sake, in Half-Life 2's case it's been over eight years. Yet the vitriol STILL flows like water over Niagara.

Also, on a side note, are you from the future? Because, you see, after typing my first post up and then clicking the 'post' button, as soon as the threads page reloaded (which took all of one second) I had a message alert. That alert was from you quoting me. So...

(can I borrow your time machine?)

[edit] A quick clarification. The hate will subside but I'm doubting it'll actually "die".