"Homos: Murderers and Paedophiles"

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
So, I saw this video:

Yes, my head blew up, too. Once you've picked yourself up off the floor and regained your sanity, what do you think of the nice lady's speech?

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Why are we continuously getting threads like this? What discussion is there worth having other than "Yeah, she's a dick."

I didn't even bother watching the video because I know what it'd be about. I know what they're all about already, and I'm not going to work myself up over it again like I did when I was a naive child just learning about the horrors of the world saying, "Can't everyone just get along?"

Dec 14, 2009
Freedom of speech is so overrated.

I vote we instate the Thought Police, that way, we'll never be subject to such nonsense ever again :D

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
Relish in Chaos said:
Why are we continuously getting threads like this? What discussion is there worth having other than "Yeah, she's a dick."

I didn't even bother watching the video because I know what it'd be about. I know what they're all about already, and I'm not going to work myself up over it again like I did when I was a naive child just learning about the horrors of the world saying, "Can't everyone just get along?"
Because the circus known as the conservative element of America is just really funny to watch.

"OMG GAY PEOPLE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!"

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
renegade7 said:
Relish in Chaos said:

Because the circus known as the conservative element of America is just really funny to watch.

After a while, it's not funny. It's not even provocative. It's just dull and boring.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Relish in Chaos said:
renegade7 said:
Relish in Chaos said:

After a while, it's not funny. It's not even provocative. It's just dull and boring.
You're totally not watching it correctly - just keep your eyes on the guy behind her - he makes it bearable.

ankensam

Jul 15, 2011
i love the guy losing his shit to the craziness the lady spews from her mouth, and i also find it kind of funny how she seems like a nice old lady until she starts speaking

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
My main problem with her is her inability to form coherent sentences. And she has a pure American accent as well, so it would seem to be her primary language. Eck.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Matthew94 said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Freedom of speech is so overrated.

I vote we instate the Thought Police, that way, we'll never be subject to such nonsense ever again :D
Now we are talking.

Who should we put in charge? I'm sure there must be someone with no bias out there? Maybe a robot?
I heard there's this pretty awesome dude called "Jonluw" who's supposed to be pretty fit to serve as leader of the earth.

OT: The last time this was posted on the forums, I'm pretty sure they said she had a slight mental illness.
Of course, that only makes it funnier as you realize that it's impossible to notice the difference between a person with a mental illness and a right wing American.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Seems like Crazy Cat Lady found a new field of interest! But seriously, laughed so much.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Wow, okay; if you want to enjoy yourself just imagine that everything she's saying is being spoken by the corrupted Fact Core from Portal 2. It fits so well...

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Shocking, an old woman doesn't like gay people.

Next you'll tell me the sun rises every morning. I'll be just as surprised, i'm sure.

dyre

Mar 30, 2011
Relish in Chaos said:

We have these threads so we don't have to think about our own, more subtle prejudices, obviously >_>