"Homos: Murderers and Paedophiles"

srm79

Jan 31, 2010
CODE-D said:
So just for this thread Im gonna say homos are pedophiles(spelled correctly)
PEDANTRY ALERT!

OP actually spelled it correctly. Not our fault if the colonials get confused by too many vowels and vandalise our language! :p

OT: Pretty stupid stuff although the guy behind her cracking up kept me amused.

Thaliur

Jan 3, 2008
renegade7 said:
Relish in Chaos said:
Why are we continuously getting threads like this? What discussion is there worth having other than "Yeah, she's a dick."

I didn't even bother watching the video because I know what it'd be about. I know what they're all about already, and I'm not going to work myself up over it again like I did when I was a naive child just learning about the horrors of the world saying, "Can't everyone just get along?"
Because the circus known as the conservative element of America is just really funny to watch.

"OMG GAY PEOPLE WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEE!"
The lady is BORING compared to the guy behind her. I had a lot of fun watching him :-D

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Some background on the video:

-She is mentally ill. She has assisted living but refuses medication.
-The local government has a weekly event where citizens can come in and are given 5 minutes to speak.
-This lady participates twice a month.
-On this particular day, a non-discrimination bill was being debated.
-That other old lady behind her? She got up later and gave a spirited defense of the bill.
-In fact, there was a lot of debate that session between people who were for it and those who were against it.
-The bill passed unanimously.

Clearing the Eye

Jun 6, 2012
Caramel Frappe said:
Clearing the Eye said:
What the lady said was so crazy and honestly off the wall- it's hard to feel offended by her. Also couldn't help but watch the guy in the background the whole time.. his facial expressions and reactions were so hilarious I actually got myself popcorn and had to watch the whole video for those moments alone lol.
He truly is the star of the show with his epic lolfacepalms.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
I really hope that she is mentally ill like some people are saying. That level of fucked-up cannot be explained by any rational thinking person. It's absolutely ridiculous.

America, land of the free. If you're Christian, straight, Caucasian and rich.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
aegix drakan said:
Wait...I think I already saw that one...

Isn't she schizophrenic? That might explain some of her insanity...
Yes.
Anders Brevik who killed all those students in Norway has the same condition. However it does not classify you as mentally incapable, or loses you criminal responsibility.

Personally I wouldn't allow for anyone with schizophrenia on a soap box unless it was to talk about schizophrenia.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
4:19
I lost it, I laughed out loud. This shit is hilarious. She's so serious about her rant.

Yoshemo

Jun 23, 2009
Clearing the Eye said:
So, I saw this video:

Yes, my head blew up, too. Once you've picked yourself up off the floor and regained your sanity, what do you think of the nice lady's speech?
Old news, but that lady suffers from schizophrenia and her family didn't know she snuck out of the house to go to that town hall meeting. They've already apologized

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Freedom of speech is so overrated.

I vote we instate the Thought Police, that way, we'll never be subject to such nonsense ever again :D
Will these thought police be licenced to "re-educate" the ignorant?
If so then I cast my vote in favour of them.

As mentioned above, why so many threads like this?
We get it, haters gonna hate, ignore them and get on with life.

What do I think of her speech? She's a moron. Simple.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Freedom of speech is so overrated.

I vote we instate the Thought Police, that way, we'll never be subject to such nonsense ever again :D
I would normally disagree, but...

On a funnier note, the guy behind her is like "what the actual fuck!?" in the background XD

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
Gays should not allowed to work in hospitals? Sure, if the healthcare industry is willing to lose 1/4th of it's workforce.

Binnsyboy said:
On a funnier note, the guy behind her is like "what the actual fuck!?" in the background XD
Yeah, the only reason I could stand listening to the lady ramble as long as I did was to watch his reactions.

Carrots_macduff

Jul 13, 2011
gee, i sure hope nobody goes looking for jane svoboda in Lincoln, Nebraska's phonebook to tell her what they think of her opinions of gays.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
Oh, has anyone pointed out that "Svoboda" is Russian for "Freedom?" There may be irony somewhere in there, I'm not sure.

Greni

Jun 19, 2011
Clearing the Eye said:
Lol, she mad.

But what's with all that So...? Every other thread here starts with it and every other OTs in threads start with it. And why does it get on my nerves?

Bu this was just filler to not get low content warning. I really hate the mods here and their monitoring scripts.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Angryman101 said:
As mad as it makes you people, there does seem to be a correlation between homosexuality and paedophilia, if you look at how a disproportionate amount of victims of male paedophiles are boys. Who knows what this means.
That's bullshit. Prepubescent boys and girls are practically the same in physicality, and if anything, I've heard more stories about adults molesting little girls than little boys.

On-topic, I really do wonder what a gay apocalypse would be like. Satan, dressed in Nazi fetish uniform, bursts out of the ground, forces all the poor little boys to dress up as girls, and has his gang of demon gimps systematically rape them while a zombified Osama Bin Laden plays Everybody?s Got Aids in the background?