horrible movie that you like

NeuroticMarshmallow

Nov 18, 2009
Not gonna lie,I kinda liked The Village

GAAAAAAAH DON'T KILL ME!

Oh and I loved the film Bicentennial Man. It got panned but I liked it.

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. I read a review of it tat said it was just a stupid piece of trash. Of course it's stupid, we wouldn't like it if it wasn't!

Toar

Nov 13, 2009
Milky_Fresh said:
The Thing should be shit by any standards, but for some reason I love it. They just got the tension perfect in it, or something... Just an awesome movie.
The Thing is awesome. I has gore, gore, gore, and... well, awkward slow moments, fire, and gore.

jcm0791

Jul 22, 2009
There are a few here already that are on my guilty pleasure list. The two that I did not see listed yet :

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.
The Last Boy Scout

Kiriona

Apr 8, 2010
teutonicman said:
Batman and Robin FUCK YES! Part of me is hoping that when Mr. Freeze shows up in the next Batman game is that he says "BATMAN! Ice to see you!"
And George Cloony: "you frosty frozen fuck!" ...wow.

I like Batman Forever, myself. And I like the Adam West batman series. The movie was incredibly cheesy, but funny. Bat shark repellent... give me a break.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Kiriona said:
teutonicman said:
Batman and Robin FUCK YES! Part of me is hoping that when Mr. Freeze shows up in the next Batman game is that he says "BATMAN! Ice to see you!"
And George Cloony: "you frosty frozen fuck!" ...wow.

I like Batman Forever, myself. And I like the Adam West batman series. The movie was incredibly cheesy, but funny. Bat shark repellent... give me a break.
Somedays you just can't get rid of a bomb.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
Awake. It has awful actors, like really awful, but it kept me hooked for the whole thing.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
i like the kevin smith films set in the view askewniverse. CLerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Clerks 2. most of these movies recieved average reviews at best but i really like them. kevin smith is a comic genius!

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I haven't seen it yet but Hard Streets 2 looks hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNjbx_-BtP8