Hottest female character in a game.

Devias-

Feb 10, 2011
Greyah said:
Phenom828 said:
Pretty much this. While I haven't played any of the games this character is in, Bridget was the first person I could think of.
Just curious, you do know that Bridget is a guy, right?

Reincarnatedwolfgod said:
Horny Ico said:
Medli from Windwaker because she ran through a volcano.
Medli is a child in the game and is not even human. If this is not a joke that means you have problems... big problems
Surely you get the joke?

I would say Yuna from FFX. I like Japan's character designing when it comes to female characters. Well, certain female characters. I dislike every 'cutie girl' they make (Rikku, Vanille, etc.) Characters like Tifa, Aerith, Yuna, Lightning, I can understand their appeal. As for male characters, it's hard to tell. Is it.. actually female? But lost in translation? For more information refer to MiracleofSound's post on Page 1.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Phenom828 said:
I think I'll be uniqe here and say Jade from Beyond Good&Evil. Don't know why, but something about her appeals to me...

And of course Faith and Alyx. .

BTW Am I the only one [stupid question, but it hasn't come up yet] who likes Eleanore Lamb? She has this sort of sweet innocence to her, while at the same time being one of the most dangerous girls alive... I like juxtaposition. ^^ (plus she's dark haired and british, and 16 so it's not pedophilia :)

EDIT: And of course:

Everyone's gay for Bridget.
hate to brake it to you, but I'm not.

Then again, I'm VERY left-brained.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Armored Prayer said:
A tie between most of the DoA girls.

Sure they became sluts in the volleyball games but damn those girls look nice.

LOL @ "became" sluts

But i totally agree

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
pspman45 said:
Hashime said:
pspman45 said:
Hashime said:
pspman45 said:
allinwonder said:
Miranda Lawson. She's a *****. But she's hot.
EWWW she looks like Michael Jackson
now that you've seen it, it cannot be unseen
Not if you play ME2 on a computer with a decent graphics card. Pump that AA up and she is gorgeous.
But the lighting engine makes her cheeks looks so huge....
True, that can be adjusted however. Do you use HDR?
no, I have no idea what that is
In the config file for the game you can select more than one lighting system to put it simply.

Halfs-

Feb 16, 2011
As someone who's never really played FF games and isn't really a fan of the genere, it's always struck me as odd that the majority of female characters in the games seem to be aimed at a more western appeal while (most of) the male characters maintain the (and god I can see this be argued to death) more Oriental tradition of being quite shall we say, slightly feminine. Maybe I'm just drawing conclusions from a few stereotypes and more popular examples there though.

More on topic, it's got to be Samus, me loves the quiet and broody types, Other M didn't happen, I reject it and want my old Samus back.

Edit: Too many brackets (they get annoying see!)

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
-Seraph- said:
Greyah said:
Phenom828 said:
Pretty much this. While I haven't played any of the games this character is in, Bridget was the first person I could think of.
Ahhh....Ignorance is bliss isn't it?
Yeah dude, sorry all, gotta say it: "IT'S A TRAP!"

Okay now to get on topic there are a few so here's the top five.

5) Christie from DoA, yeah, this is EXACTLY what it sounds like.

4) Fem Shep, she could say "I have to go" to me all day.

3) Jill Valentine, say what you will about the peroxide treatment, but she was HOT in that miniskirt tubetop combo.

2) Lightning from FFX 13, sure the game was kinda wonky, but she's got the sort of personality I'm attracted to. Also, she doesn't have cleavage that give off their own gravity warping field, novelty is nice.

1) Joanna Dark, don't know what it is about her, maybe that accent, but damn, she's the hottest one there is.

Oh yeah I love Tali too, but that girl takes the concept of STDs to a whole new level.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
jamesworkshop said:
I'm biased anyway Tali loses automatically from not being human, of course neither are actually alive but you get what I mean
Well, now, that's the thing about Tali; You can't see her face clearly, so you can construct it to be whatever you want it to be. I personally, imagine her face to be a fairer, and skinnier version of
Or you could go with this bombshell.

Also: you're a Xenophobe? That's not very cool man. Or it won't be in the future, in any case. :p
Aliens are our friends!

...well, atleast in Mass Effect they are. Not so much in nearly every other work of Sci-Fi ever.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
GrizzlerBorno said:
jamesworkshop said:
I'm biased anyway Tali loses automatically from not being human, of course neither are actually alive but you get what I mean
Well, now, that's the thing about Tali; You can't see her face clearly, so you can construct it to be whatever you want it to be. I personally, imagine her face to be a fairer, and skinnier version of
Or you could go with this bombshell.

Also: you're a Xenophobe? That's not very cool man. Or it won't be in the future, in any case. :p
Aliens are our friends!

...well, atleast in Mass Effect they are. Not so much in nearly every other work of Sci-Fi ever.
It's not xenophobia i'm just not interested in sleeping with non humans due to a lack of breeding capabilities, also being able to breathe air without dying is also a personal standard.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Though I don't like Final Fantasy 8, there was just something that kept me playing...

Oh yeah. Even the clothes are hot as hell, that blue... dress? Vest? Cape?... whatever it is, it looks so great which is rare in Final Fantasy.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
jamesworkshop said:
It's not xenophobia i'm just not interested in sleeping with non humans due to a lack of breeding capabilities, also being able to breathe air without dying is also a personal standard.
Ok, are you REALLY going to go with "Romance, love and sex is absolutely unnecessary and trivial for any reason other than reproduction"? No offense man, but what are you from 1500's Saudi Arabia? I mean, I'm Muslim and I still think that that Ideology is lame and backwards. Baby-making isn't waht relationships are for.....it's just a natural consequence.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Don'tsayAshleydon'tsayAshleydon'tsayAshleydon'tsayAshley...

*ahem*

I feel I've been repeating myself a lot lately on the topic of how I find Ashley Williams in Mass Effect to be damned sexy and beautiful and in the interest of showing I can like other women, here is my post dedicated to my second favorite beauty of the same franchise:

Yes that's right, Jack (Subjext Zero) from Mass Effect 2. Sure she doesn't fit the exact criteria for the conventional woman, what with her tattoos, lack of modesty and shaved head not to mention tendancy to profanity a lot.
But for some reason, despite all the complaints I hear people throw around about her and about how she looks and how she acts, I find myself wondering if anyone even stopped to look:

I mean seriously. Okay so she lacks in T&A department but god damn, her face is just gorgeous. Enough that it doesn't really bother me that she doesn't adhere towards the standard of what women usually look like in the medium. She's not a sex symbol like Miranda, she's not a perfect girlfriend like Tali... but she is still easily one of the most attractive and appealing out of all the females in Mass Effect for me.
You don't have to agree with me, this is just my opinion. Jack is gorgeous, a feral beauty and it's nice to see her addition to the game, if you ask me.
Hell, she's among the few who aren't effected in some way by the uncanny valley. I mean I know that Ashley is still my favorite female character in Mass Effect but still I did a playthrough were I romanced Jack anyway and I don't regret it.

I couldn't say 'no' to that cute face.
So yeah Ashley is the favorite and 'canon' romance but Jack gets the silver medal.

Also I was thinking of bringing up Cortana but... do I even need to anymore? I feel whatever has been said that needed to be said about her has already been said, so here is just a picture:

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
GrizzlerBorno said:
jamesworkshop said:
Ok, are you REALLY going to go with "Romance, love and sex is absolutely unnecessary and trivial for any reason other than reproduction"? No offense man, but what are you from 1500's Saudi Arabia? I mean, I'm Muslim and I still think that that Ideology is lame and backwards. Baby-making isn't waht relationships are for.....it's just a natural consequence.
Sex developed for reproduction
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_sexual_reproduction

If you like Tali that's fine but i'm no more going to fall in love with her anymore than I could be in love with a talking parrot, I'm not interested in geeky women anyway.

Relationships are not for baby-making (sex is), relationships of a romantic nature are for pair bonding (child raising, two parents are better than one)