House of the Dead: Overkill Sets F-Bomb Record

KDR_11k

Feb 10, 2009
As Yahtzee said, the black dude uses "************" like other people would use a comma.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Malygris said:
Unless the Guinness folks did a side-by-side comparison with Kingpin, I'm calling bullf**k.
I f**king agree.

Also what about Scarface: The World is Yours?

Like Kingpin, you could swear at the press of a button, with the taunt action.

The only way I can see House of the Dead:Overkill beating Kingpin or Scarface for profanity is if the Guinness World Records people only count original profanities, and not repeated actions.

Setting a record in this brand new category, the title recognizes The House of the Dead: OVERKILL as the most profane video game in history.
As it's a new record in a brand new category, I don't think any other games have even been tested or entered into this category, so it's not very credible.

Smells like a SEGA marketing ploy rather than a genuine world record.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
aBlackKnight said:
Ever been to a Children of Bodom concert recently...
every second spoken word. -.-;
Children of Bodom Live: The Game.

There's a record worth setting.

I can't believe people would actually pay attention to something like that. Congratulations to SEGA for their most recent achievement.

inkheart_artist

Jan 22, 2009
FUCK YEAH

Great games deserve great rewards lol
I played it over at a friends house and, while my finances are limited, I still kinda want to buy the game to support the possibility of a new one, even if I've already played about all it has to offer. The grindhouse experience is like no other experience known to man.

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
Fuck yeah! Take that, people who still think that the Wii is strictly a family machine.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Scarface is totally still the champion. You have 4 characters, and though I've only used three of them, all three can use F-words as fast as you can press the button.

So, Infinite x3= > 200

Scarface wins.

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Samurai Goomba said:
Scarface is totally still the champion. You have 4 characters, and though I've only used three of them, all three can use F-words as fast as you can press the button.

So, Infinite x3= > 200

Scarface wins.
Oh yeah, that. I still think this was probably the best movie-to-game conversion of the last generation, if it weren't for lack of consitent plot and completely destroying the first games message.
I completely agree, although there is that annoying bug that supposedly could lock your already-purchased Exotics and Uniques. I haven't been hit with this yet, but it's a fairly consistent problem for people.

Aside from the stuff you mentioned and that little problem, Scarface really is a great game. There's stuff you can do in Scarface that you couldn't dream of doing in Vice City, simply because the controls and game mechanics are so much deeper and yet more intuitive. I like to use the attack boat to shell gang members who hang out on the docks. It's also fun to run from the police in the armored bank truck, since even the choppers take forever to destroy it.

I also love the Enforcer. That guy is awesome. If he could do Tony missions, I'd just play the whole game using him.

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
Skizle said:
I'de like to see this game go against Samuel L. Jackson. "Who will win the battle of Mother F*cking Domination"
I've had it with these motherf*cking zombies in this motherf*cking game!