House of the Dead: Overkill Sets F-Bomb Record

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Catkid906 said:
Well, congratulations to Sega! Well done on winning such a great achievement.
[http://teamfortress2.fr/achievements.php]

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
In keeping with the point of this thread I'm going to use the word 'fuck' excessively in the following post, I appologise in advance for any offence caused.

F**k yeah! The f**king overt use of the word 'fuck' and '************' was the main reason why me and the friend I played this motherf**king game with found most of the dialogue to be f**king hilarious (it just felt ridiculous, which to be honest, was the f**king point).

Part of why it was so f**king funny was because on more than one occasion they rip into them-f**king-selves over their over-the-f**king-top use of the words 'fuck' and '************'
('that guy probably fucked his mother on more than one occasion yet you never once called him a ************ even though he is in fact...a ************').

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Samurai Goomba said:
Scarface is totally still the champion. You have 4 characters, and though I've only used three of them, all three can use F-words as fast as you can press the button.

So, Infinite x3= > 200

Scarface wins.
Doesn't count, It has to be a scripted event.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
orannis62 said:
Reminds me of a Lewis Black routine, where he's talking about how a certain place wouldn't let him preform there because he said "fuck" 47 times at his last show. His response is also mine for this.

"So, wait a minute. Do you know what that means? They actually had a guy sit there watching the show going One fuck, Two fuck...!"
Did you ever notice that he goes insanely cross-eyed whenever he's yelling? Ah, good ol' Lewis.

TheOneAndOnlyTomRog

Jun 14, 2009
I'm sorry to say that in the console war, i have sided with XBOX360, however this game changed it for me. The game uses language in a skit of modern horror/action games. The way it characatures such gams makes it what it is: F**kmotheringly funny!!!