How do we kill superman?

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
How about infecting Superman with AIDS? If his immune system would be destroyed,then simple cold would be enough to finish him off. But then,as Gormourn pointed out,he will simply be resurrected through the power of writer's arse. So i guess there's really no way to kill Superman once and for all. But wait! How about power of fandom? If Superman will do something utterly retarded/completely evil,fans may require his death! But again,he probably won't do anything like this... Or won't he?.. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TyphoidMary

May 27, 2009
I'm a big fan of ignoring him until he goes away and Batman finally takes his rightful place as most important, influential, and overall sexy hero of the DC universe...

Also, Doomsday killed Superman, then he came back and killed the comic book industry.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
LaughingTarget said:
Absolute mad props on your post dude, if I had a cookie I would give it to you.

And psh, everyone knows Batman would kill him with that knife made of kryptonite he carries around on his utility belt *pushes up glasses and snaps suspenders*

Aussiboy

Apr 16, 2008
We should use a kryptonite cross then we can kill him and be protected if he turns out to be a vampire.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Send in Doomsday armed with a kryptonite, with an ability to fire red suns at him.

Player 2

Feb 20, 2009
Flying-Emu said:
Didn't Doomsday already do that?
no, I think he survived- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjgzBiGm-mc&feature=PlayList&p=C5E54AC80DF92304&index=8 (most of this is about him getting shot in some t.v series but it was the best I could find)

Cxizent

Jan 14, 2009
LaughingTarget said:

Gentlemen. It has come to our attention that we have no idea how to kill Superman.

That's obvious, we hit him with the US Army! Or the US Army armed with Kryptonite bullets. Or something else involving really expensive US Army stuff.

No, it is too dangerous. We should remain silent and allow the poster to be buried under the weight of his own foolish discussions.
I hereby award you this thread. Good job, sir.