How do ya shave?

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
MorganL4 said:
Kolby Jack said:
Gillette fusion in the shower every day (required for my job).
Now I am curious as to what job you have that requires you to shave, my first thought was stripper, and my second thought was pro swimmer. Somehow I doubt either of those are correct.
Military, dude. Can't have no beard. It's "unprofessional." Unless you're a SEAL.

Caiphus

Social Office Corridor
Mar 31, 2010
I don't tend to shave fully, I just trim all the hair on my jaw/chin/general mouth area every 3 days or so in a desperate attempt to get something resembling designer stubble.

Haven't been fully clean shaved in about a year. Stay around maybe 1-2mm long around the chin area, perhaps a little longer on my jawline. Electric razor. Takes about 2 minutes.

Crazy

Oct 4, 2011
I let others do it for me. The feeling of someone else removing such unwanted pieces from my person is all the more enticing.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I shave my sideburns to keep a mustache+goatee combo happening. Without facial hair I look underage and that's annoying at bottle shops and bars.

Apr 24, 2008
I mostly just use an electric shaver.

You obviously get a better shave with a razer... Personally, I tend to butcher my neck half the time I use one.

Phantom Kat

Sep 26, 2012
Electric trimmer to keep the beard short and a razer to shave my neck. I have the misfortune of having dark, very coarse facial hair and light skin so shaving is a real chore for me.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Use a normal razor and shaving cream after getting out of the shower. My beard is inexplicably red and thus blends into my face and eliminates the need for daily shaving except on special occasions, but it comes in fast enough that waiting any longer than maybe three days and it becomes exponentially more painful to deal with. I'm afflicted with abundances of hirsuteness, and I sometimes try to trim other places, but a combination of lack of flexibility and the speed with which it returns prevents me from getting too involved with shit like that.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
I just use an electric beard trimmer. It leaves me with a slight stubble, and it takes about 2 minutes. Win win.