How do you be a jerk?

Mr Balls

Apr 14, 2010
I've been thinking about this and I havent come up with an answer. How do you be a total jerky douchebag? I'm actually cripplingly nice and gentle and sensitive. I've never been able to pull off being a jerk. And no, I don't want to be a jerk. I want a question answered. So if anyone knows please share it with us

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I'm too sarcastic or just a blatant asshole every now and again, though I'm usually a good person. I just accept my asshole-ness and run with it as a joke so people either tend to like me or hate me.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Aby_Z said:
I'm too sarcastic or just a blatant asshole every now and again, though I'm usually a good person. I just accept my asshole-ness and run with it as a joke so people either tend to like me or hate me.
Aww, I <3 you, Aby dear.

OT: I have no idea. It just happens every once in awhile when I'm really pissed off at someone.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
You walk around town shouting "I AM THE KING OF EVERYTHING!" whenever people ask you for the time. Then insist that they are the magikarp of this world, and slap them with a leather glove. When they complain, punch them in the nose and steal one of their kidneys. Then kill a cyclist for some reason. BE A BADASS. LIVE THE DREAM.

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
I got tired of always being the nice guy who was to shy and meak to say anything or stand up for himself and one day I just snapped and unloaded all my sarcasm and bitterness and I'm pretty much that now. I'm not incapable of being nice or that I don't want to be, I still am nice now and then, but now I'm just a sarcastic dick.

rsvp42

Jan 15, 2010
Insult people without caring what they say. Be arrogant and talk about yourself mostly. Find out what people are insecure about and call them out on it. Don't pay attention to others and make sure that you look out for #1 (you). If you do it right, you can be a jerk that everybody loves (or loves to hate). Do it wrong and you'll just have no friends.

This is of course only from observation >.>

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
Get a baby and drop-kick it over a fence. Bam, instant asshole. Trust me never fails.

TehJammers

May 10, 2009
-Swear often and for no reason
-Blatantly hit on women with no regard for their reaction
-Dress like you're from jersey shore

Explosm

Oct 4, 2009
Personal attacks.

"Hey, why are you wearing crocs, they are ugly"
"You're ugly."

Gets em every time...

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
well how come people make ridiculous threads like this, any and all opinions that may be presented on this page might be highly bias as this is the sort of question that only peer group can judge on and if you don't mid I have much more interesting and more important threads to spam than this.

you see what I did there?