How do you change when drunk?

Dr_McSteamy

Death Kitties!
Jul 7, 2011
Closest I've been to drunk was a couple shots of gin (with tonic of course) and baybe 2 shots of baileys. Kinda buzzed after that and I got more talkative. The world was a bit fuzzy too, hard to focus on more then one thing at a time.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I just feel very light, like it takes no effort to move (no slurring or loss of logical thinking thankfully). Never got completely shitfaced(wow, this is a word according to firefox...) though, I can tell when I'm getting to my limit.

Sambuca shots for the win!

edit:

Moonlight Butterfly said:
If I drink whisky I get violent. If I drink vodka I get merry and happy and if I drink wine I get frisky and hit on everything male in the vicinity.

I tend to stick to the vodka :p
I've heard people reacted differently to different types of alcohol but it's either never happened to me, I just don't drink the types that would affect me differently or it did and I didn't notice...

Time to experiment!

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
I get all chatty (while I'm mostly to shy to speak in large groups) and manage to laugh at everything and suddenly I become tired and try not to fall asleep till I'm home.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
On the hill to being drunk, my fear of social faux pax dissapears. Not ever entirely, but I do stop caring if people stare at me. So ill start swinging my arms around,and not care, take more elaborate steps to do simple things, etc.
When I'm properly drunk, I will say hi to everyone and give them a high five. Have long conversations with people I will remember the face of, but never the name (but I can't even when I'm sober so....)

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I think I undergo the standard alcohol induced personality enhancements: little louder, little more confident, little less "give a fuck", more sociable, ya know, that whole bag of tricks.

I've also never been hung over, so I've always been able to find a good balance between having a good time and going overboard

Captcha: "It's Super Delicious" It sure is captcha. It sure is.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
I'm a naturally shy, self-conscious person, unless I'm only around really good friends. When I (very rarely) get drunk, these inhibitions vanish somewhat. I get louder and more outgoing, finding it easy to talk to random people I feel like talking to instead of psyching myself up to do it.

I should get drunk more than once or twice a year.

The_Waspman

Sep 14, 2011
There are stages. If I'm out drinking, I will hit a point where I feel relaxed and even perhaps happy, but this lasts for maybe 20 minutes. After that I spiral down into a pit of bitterness and cynicism - which considering how bitter and jaded I am usually, its surprising I dont implode into a bitterness singularity.

That is unless I'm drinking in the house on my own. They're happy fun times.

RedFeather1975

Apr 26, 2008
I get a little silly, and interpret things as being happy with me getting silly.
Merrily, Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a made for tv infomercial.

Dahni

Lemon Meringue Tie
Aug 18, 2009
I'm very friendly, smiley and open to conversation when I'm drunk but I'm also very unlikely to put up with any crap from anyone. In clubs, a lot of men take my willingness to speak to them as consent for them to act inappropriately (touching, trying to kiss me, all that kind of thing). When I'm sober, they're usually met with a swift "piss off", when I'm drunk, I'm quite likely to put their arm up their back or something.

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Evidently I'm the greatest dancer ever, or so that's what the ladies tell me. My problem is I've got to be black out drunk to pull that off. I'm also very friendly and just think the world of everybody.

At least I'm not a mean drunk.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
Many here say they become more social ... That's interesting ...

I mean, I also get more talkative ... But I usually just spill out the thoughts I have ... Which usually ends up with me insulting someone. At least that's what people tell me afterwards. *sigh*

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I get louder... but also happier! I lose control of caring what people think of me... even more than normal, so am usually up for anything! Also become a lot more chatty than normal!

I also get overprotective of my friends... it's actually quite bad!

And finally I get a lot posher than normal... which is apparently quite a high level to begin with... :/

bulbasaur765

May 1, 2010
You know those kind of people that you would rather wish they would think before they talk? That's me after a few drinks too many; also I guess my reserved/shy personality gets knocked out for a while...

On the plus side I'm won't hesitate to have fun with my friends.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
When I get a little drunk I just can't stand up strait and everything gets a little funnier.

The last time I got seriously shitfaced I forgot how doorknobs worked and just sat in my spinning chair laughing at the fact that I was probably going to piss myself if nobody opened the door for me... I love alcohol so much.

Somebody did open the door for me, by the way. I didn't actually piss myself. Just for the record.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I somehow manage to swear even more than I already do naturally. My friends get really pissed off when I get to the point where "fucking" or "fuck" is every other word.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
If I'm bored, I sleep until something interesting is going on.

If I'm happy, everyone and everything is beautiful and I love them all and, oh my god I didn't realise you were so cute: will you hug me? Let me buy you a drink! But not, like, in a pervy way. I mean, you're so beautiful I totally would normally but right now I just think you're awesome and I'm having fun!

Pretty much.