How do you feel about circumcision?

Dec 14, 2009
It seems to be an American fascination for some reason.

The topic rarely crops up in the UK. Who really gives a toss (see what I did there?) whether their little boy's penis looks good with or without a hood.

The hygiene 'issues' can be tackled by, you know, bathing and I assume, because the glans is exposed, that sexual sensitivity is reduced.

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Bara_no_Hime said:
Foreskin is useless. It serves no practical purpose - it has no effect on sexual stimulation or pleasure.
Incorrect. The foreskin serves a pratical purpose as a gliding mechanism, and is also a huge part of sexual pleasure, and stimulation (keyword Masturbation).

Also Foreskin protects the penis from infections. If evolution put it there, it is not a birth defect.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
TheDarkEricDraven said:
I have no idea if I am circumsised myself for I have no idea what the diffrence is and honestly, I'm a little scared to look it up.
If you can't tell the difference, you probably are.

Anyway, to the original thread, I personally am circumcised and I have no problem with it. In fact, I find penises that aren't circumcised a bit unattractive (yes, I'm gay). It is true that there are few health benefits to it these days but it is easier to look after.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Ok right, here is the problem with parents getting their babies circumcised, whether or not it's better like that is irrelavant, if you are circumcised, then you don't have a choice of whether or not you want to be circumcised, if you aren't circumcised then you can be if you want to
Also uncircumcised penises look a lot nicer, just saying

Bobbovski

May 19, 2008
As I've said in previous circumcision threads; It shouldn't be done on babies/children unless it's done to cure a medical condition.

Eisenfaust

Two horses in a man costume
Apr 20, 2009
i honestly don't really care...

of all the other ways a parent can screw up a child, whether or not they slice off an inch or so of useless flesh seems like a dramatically unimportant issue to be focusing on

CaptainREBell

Feb 11, 2009
So I've had 2 boyfriends, one was circumcised, the other wasn't...BIG difference.
I would say the one that wasn't circumcised was much better, but he had a bit more experience. Circumcision does allow the guy to go for ages, but my ex didn't seem as satisfied after climaxing than the guy who still had his foreskin.
Sooo yeah! The ex had it done for medical reasons, which I think is good. It shouldn't really matter, after all.

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
I'm circumcised, and I've never regretted it. I like the look better, and apparently uncircumcised people have abnormally sensitive privates, which can lead to unnecessary pain. Or so I've heard.

Sep 14, 2009
TheDarkEricDraven said:
I have no idea if I am circumsised myself for I have no idea what the diffrence is and honestly, I'm a little scared to look it up.

Being in locker rooms and such, you get an eyeful...and I have yet to meet a uncircumcised fellow, and I've had this exact talk with some friends(females) of mine, and they all prefer the aesthetics of the circumcised over uncircumcised

for my children? If my wife randomly refuses to have it upon them than no big deal, but i'll be doing it to my male children when the time comes, it's a useless part of the penis that according to people i know who like it, prefer it circumcised, so for my male's future girlfriends (or boyfriends) i will probably get them the snip.

djs.specs

Dec 14, 2010
I don't agree in performing medically unnecessary surgical procedures. If there's a medical reason to circumcise, then go for your life.

Not even going to touch any religious motivations for circumcision.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Bara_no_Hime said:
Also, how is circumcision different from pierced ears or a tattoo?
You wouldn't tattoo a baby, would you? Saying that is the exact opposite of helping your case, you know.

O.T. I'm indifferent, but what I'm not indifferent about is that you guys need to stop making threads like this. It's not that it's just repeated so often, it's also quite tasteless.

saxxon.de

Apr 18, 2011
A Friend of mine has had his penis circumcised a year ago based on medical reasons. He says, sex doesn't feel half as good since then.

Be happy with your "nice look" down there, but I'll stick with more pleasure, thanks.

Oh, and also: I think deciding if a human has a part of his body removed for no life saving reason before the individual is old enough to decide for itself should be considered a crime.

If I have my babies' small toe cut off because I think a foot with 4 toes looks better, I go to jail and rightfully so. This should be handled equally with circumcision and everyone who does it to an individual who isn't self-concious and self-aware should go to jail and have their kids taken away from them.

Jun 11, 2008
Shiny Koi said:
To everyone saying "cut" people have less sensation:

In spite of being a woman who is an avid supporter of uncut, I have to say one thing: Stop talking about being less sensitive like it's a bad thing! Any of you ever been to a sex store, or actually, you know, had sex?

They have a massive lineup of condoms and lubricants designed specifically to reduce your pleasure so that you last longer. The more sensitive you are, the quicker you'll pop!

Unless you practice lots.
There was a link in the last thread about this saying uncircumcised people do not last longer in bed and god damnit if I ever find that thread I will post all those articles along with the ones to do with penetration harder and increased erectile dysfunction and more fun things. Less sensitive in this case just reduces the pleasure not increase the duration.
gmaverick019 said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:

Being in locker rooms and such, you get an eyeful...and I have yet to meet a uncircumcised fellow, and I've had this exact talk with some friends(females) of mine, and they all prefer the aesthetics of the circumcised over uncircumcised

for my children? If my wife randomly refuses to have it upon them than no big deal, but i'll be doing it to my male children when the time comes, it's a useless part of the penis that according to people i know who like it, prefer it circumcised, so for my male's future girlfriends (or boyfriends) i will probably get them the snip.
It looks the same erect and it is obviously not useless or else it would not be there and god damnit I will find that thread for proof.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
weker said:
Kadoodle said:
A a Jewish kid who had his dick chopped, I'd like to say that I am anti-circumcision.

Sure, it's easier to clean, and it SLIGHTLY lowers chances of STD's, but is that really worth losing the nerve endings? I don't get to enjoy sex as much as the next guy.

I will never forgive my parents for this, and so I promised myself I'd never circumcise my kids.
A guy posted a few back the Penn and Teller show about it.
In it they show and easy and NON surgical way of giving you it back (I really never thought i would ever have to say such a thing)

One thing I have learnt today is many Americans are circumcised which I had no idea about.
I have never met a person over here that is such in England.
You can get it back, sure. You basically stretch the skin and force it to grow over the area where the foreskin was. You can't get back the nerve endings, though.